HDC3 fail

keep taking pictures of yourself in the mirror flexing, i bet the mirror grows more than ur ego
ok I have like five pictures in my facebook from the past 6 years I have been working out to show my growth and development. Im at the gym 2 hours every day to keep my body in good shape, is it ego that I am proud of my work?

That's frickin gay right there.

I'll be running with all my sponsored free equipment from Kicker and Tc sounds this year.
Hope I get a chance to see this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

In the words of Rick Ross, Imma do me, You just do you.
Dont care how much crap you guys talk. How much stuff you guys make up, or how many personal jabs you try and come up with. On this forum I will speak my mind and there is simply nothing you guys can do about it. So get over it and move on. I can have 100 people against me and walk away with my head held high, doesnt both me for a second. Never has and never will. You guys can keep on going but what it comes down to is anytime any of you open your mouths its the same stuff, personal attacks and made up BS with no evidence to any thing you say. I got some building to do, have fun bickering. See ya guys at shows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Come and get me in SS3-4, ill be running with all my sponsored free equipment from Kicker and Tc sounds this year.
Have you ever noticed that the **** starts when you make unprovoked attacks on AQ and DJ??? Otherwise the hornet's nest remains calm. It's the same reason no **** talking goes on at shows. We come out to have fun and you don't come up to us and talk **** about AQ or DJ. It's called loyalty, something you know NOTHING about.

You know exactly what you're doing and got the response you wanted.

What evidence do I need, I heard it from your mouth and in PM's. Once CACO is up you can bet I'll be searching for them to post up, but with a database crash I'm just hoping they're not gone. We shall soon see...

Hope I get a chance to see this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Wonders why he wouldn't be running his own "super subs". I mean he has more knowledge then any sub builder out there and an awesome facility at his disposal...

Matt I CANT ******* WAIT to meet you at a show this year! Ill be sure to have a vid of our meet so everyone can see what a ***** you are in real life. The way i see it your just another Meade of worse yet another JP, and for that you bug the **** out of me. Keep talking smack about what your going to bring to the lanes next year because you know very well it dont stand a chance! Do yourself a favor and stop posting cause all your doing is making an *** out of yourself! NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK OF ANY COMPANY /END IF you think you can make **** better then perhaps you need to start your own audio company and take over the industry, but till then your a NOBODY

If you spent as much time on your build as on your personal attacks and making up stuff to make you look better, youd impress people in the hobby and not just meth heads in Gary, In.
Funny shit,it's also funny if the guy is really in his fifties trying to to fight someone on the internet. When i was on CACO,bumpin was cool. Why are so many people mad because he says AQ *****? I have heard plenty of people on here say the same.

Oh yeah,DC ftw.

Funny shit,it's also funny if the guy is really in his fifties trying to to fight someone on the internet. When i was on CACO,bumpin was cool. Why are so many people mad because he says AQ *****? I have heard plenty of people on here say the same.

Oh yeah,DC ftw.
There is much more to it then him just saying AQ *****, and as for what sheepole say on CA.com welllll 90% of this forum only like whatever is new or what they are TOLD to like.

I don't know if this matters but it kind of lets you have a feel for how cheap the parts are for an sdc2.5.
The entire softparts, the recone, costs 25$ from AQ. .................Plus the additional 25$ which adds up to 50$ to ship it-Irrelevant.
That's because most ppl don't know the "actual" build cost of subs, only if ppl knew haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date