HDC3 fail

Used to run HD's and have been using HD3's for the past 2+ years. Sound good, take a beating, and put up good numbers. Don't see the garbage in that...
You seem to like to talk out your *** /thread
He's never used HD3s or HDC3s, don't pay the little noob any mind.

blah.....blah.....blah.......do you actually believe your own circular logic???? FYI.......Stevie F'ing Wonder can see through your BS

Did you not send me numerous PM's whining because DJ wouldn't respond to your emails? Ones that you had spent countless hours on showing him how to improve his subs??? I will be posting up the PM's once CACO is back up.

You jump from company to company to get free **** and try to offer "deals" to people so they'll like you. You need a 3rd job so you'll have enough $$$ to buy your friends LOL Funny part is you told me that you have more money then you know what to do with, yet you have to work 2 jobs. More talking out of your ***, but that's to be expected from you.

It goes to a personal level because all the technicall drivel gets old and your motive is the only interesting part left in what you have to say.

blah.....blah.....blah.......do you actually believe your own circular logic???? FYI.......Stevie F'ing Wonder can see through your BS
Did you not send me numerous PM's whining because DJ wouldn't respond to your emails? Ones that you had spent countless hours on showing him how to improve his subs??? I will be posting up the PM's once CACO is back up.

You jump from company to company to get free **** and try to offer "deals" to people so they'll like you. You need a 3rd job so you'll have enough $$$ to buy your friends LOL Funny part is you told me that you have more money then you know what to do with, yet you have to work 2 jobs. More talking out of your ***, but that's to be expected from you.

It goes to a personal level because all the technicall drivel gets old and your motive is the only interesting part left in what you have to say.
You know for a guy in his 50s you still sure know how talk a lot of **** but never back any of it up besides having a gang of guys who jump to you like your SMD. You keep making up stuff like I get free **** to support companies, yet you have nothing to back up your statements. From now on the new rumor is that DJ sent you 8 3500.1s for you to get all your buddies to like him. For a deal like that you wont switch companies. There is as much truth in that as any of the bogus rumors you wish to spread about me, continue to talk jive it doesnt bother me, just gets your ******* in a bunch, which to be honest makes my work days go by so much faster.

If you spent as much time on your build as on your personal attacks and making up stuff to make you look better, youd impress people in the hobby and not just meth heads in Gary, In.

You know for a guy in his 50s you still sure know how talk a lot of **** but never back any of it up besides having a gang of guys who jump to you like your SMD. You keep making up stuff like I get free **** to support companies, yet you have nothing to back up your statements. From now on the new rumor is that DJ sent you 8 3500.1s for you to get all your buddies to like him. For a deal like that you wont switch companies. There is as much truth in that as any of the bogus rumors you wish to spread about me, continue to talk jive it doesnt bother me, just gets your ******* in a bunch, which to be honest makes my work days go by so much faster.
If you spent as much time on your build as on your personal attacks and making up stuff to make you look better, youd impress people in the hobby and not just meth heads in Gary, In.
You know where I live if you're feeling froggy then stop on by... Otherwise as I stated before you had ALL of last season to play in SS3-4 and show me how inferior my junk was.

problem is I have PAID receipts for my amps and AQ subs and you have told too many people about your "free" deals.

FYI ******* I build for MYSELF, not to impress anyone else. You still haven't figured out to do things for yourself and not worry about what others think.

Kinda like my lack of a build log cuz I don't need approval from others, but the build is coming along just fine and will be ready when the season starts...

youd impress people in the hobby and not just meth heads in Gary, In.
this shows what kind of person you are matt

u just have no class bro

keep taking pictures of yourself in the mirror flexing, i bet the mirror grows more than ur ego

You know where I live if you're feeling froggy then stop on by... Otherwise as I stated before you had ALL of last season to play in SS3-4 and show me how inferior my junk was.
problem is I have PAID receipts for my amps and AQ subs and you have told too many people about your "free" deals.

FYI ******* I build for MYSELF, not to impress anyone else. You still haven't figured out to do things for yourself and not worry about what others think.

Kinda like my lack of a build log cuz I don't need approval from others, but the build is coming along just fine and will be ready when the season starts...
Build logs are to share ideas, show people how you do things so they can compare. Thats how people learn, from seeing others works and collaboration, have you never done this? Your right I dont have reciepts for most things, cause most everything I run is from trades cept I have the recept for 2200 from Crescendo. The reciept for 400 from AE, the recepit from DC, and the check stub for the batts? Is that good enough or will you just find something else to complain about?

this shows what kind of person you are matt
u just have no class bro

keep taking pictures of yourself in the mirror flexing, i bet the mirror grows more than ur ego
I stated the facts man, thats all it really came down to. And ok I have like five pictures in my facebook from the past 6 years I have been working out to show my growth and development. Im at the gym 2 hours every day to keep my body in good shape, is it ego that I am proud of my work? Sure what ever you want to call it.

In the words of Rick Ross, Imma do me, You just do you.

Dont care how much crap you guys talk. How much stuff you guys make up, or how many personal jabs you try and come up with. On this forum I will speak my mind and there is simply nothing you guys can do about it. So get over it and move on. I can have 100 people against me and walk away with my head held high, doesnt both me for a second. Never has and never will. You guys can keep on going but what it comes down to is anytime any of you open your mouths its the same stuff, personal attacks and made up BS with no evidence to any thing you say. I got some building to do, have fun bickering. See ya guys at shows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Come and get me in SS3-4, ill be running with all my sponsored free equipment from Kicker and Tc sounds this year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date