HDC3 fail

its in a newer buick century, just hooked the kid up with some interiors to replace stocksounds great in his car, mine lost high notes... his sounds wider in range

why does it matter where its at bizzle?
Jesus Christ, you could have just said SOLD.

wasnt mine, i just sold it
had i left the suspension on and sold it as blown with soft parts u would have kept to urself and had no "ammo" towards AQ. it seems ur life passion is to let Mr Langford know what u think of his product

didnt think twice about it when i saw it as i dont run those subs... i actually own nothing from AQ yet im on DOA... weird huh matt?
Didn't use it as ammo, I complain when stuff isn't the way it should be. DOA just notices that when its about AQ. I made a thread on how TC is scum. I made a thread on how DD should go back to American built, and I made threads on RE when they got bought out by USAmps and how they fell as well. If a company which has all the fame and glory, IE "in the spot light" is not all I feel it lives up to, hell yeah im going to call them out. Its freedom of speech on a public forum. Here is my issue, DOA which know nothing about subwoofers or the process behind their build will jump out to immediatly say I am after DJ all cause I found a terribly flawed motor? Its nothing personal as to you or hell half of DOA but they are always the first one to jump in when anything about AQ is to be said. I dont see DOA on soundpressure defending DDs every attack. Help me shed some more light on this as the way I see it DOA will step out of its way for DJ no matter what the issue.

The facts still stay the motor is flawed, and its not the first HDC3 Ive done that is flawed and it wont be the last.

Dear Matt,No one cares what you know about subwoofers. That pic was from the Missouri trip. Had a LOT of fun there. You should try it. You know, having fun. We'll go down there again this year. Missouri is nice. Hot as hell but nice.

I have a High school diploma, and a little college under my belt. And went to private school since kindergarten. That comment is something a Tw@t would make. Are you a tw@t Matt? Are you a bloody sandy tw@t because as much as you try to school us all on how much you think you know, no one gives a ****? You are growing to be a pathetic attention wh0re. I'm sorry that you have to try and win your friends instead of make them. Learn how to relax kid. Be more like Jake. Or Darren. Or Hughes, Or Samantha, or Stewie. People like them are what's fun about going to shows. They are worth driving hours to hang out with. They are what's fun about car audio. You are not. No one likes you Matt because you're not like them. Has nothing to do with DOA.

And I guess the stuff you keep posting about Pat was under the rug until you got your mod powers on caco taken away. Real grown up of you. That's something my 5 year old nephew wouldn't do. But you're you. And you're a mod on Bizzle's site, so you still have some authority. What do you have on Bizzle when you and him fall out?

So when you're my age (33) I hope that you'll have grown up. By then you'll have realized that all of your research and development does not = fun. That's what we do. You've been to the cookouts. That's how family is. One day you'll understand that concept. So in the end, I hope you can put something together that will rule the world. 159.5 is Old Man Mike's best score. You were there. I'm pretty sure that's your goal. Reach it.
Dear Von,

I dont care what you think about my knowledge about subwoofers. What it comes down to is when I try to prove a point, I have the knowledge to stand behind. Instead people like Mike feel they have knowledge about my father? Because that holds a solid argument about subwoofers somehow. Every point I have argued no one has been able to ever come back with anything.

The top plate of this HDC3 has poor and slopy workmanship.

Mike said I never once competed beside him last year, yet I had a picture to prove it.

DJ said the AQ20k would have warranty when I asked him, then it came out and no one had anything to say as to why it didnt have a warranty.

What it comes down to is I speak my mind, I could care less if you or anyone hates me. To be honest your a nobody to me, as am I to you and the rest of your team. What it really is, is the fact that when I know something is right I will stick up for myself not agree with the pack, I could give a **** if that makes me an outcast... I dont sit at work say "ohhh crap now them dudes on the forum may not like me, what am I gonna do". Instead i speak my mind, if you dont like it, then do what a grown up would do, carry on and ignore it. I don't call you or DOA out until you guys call me out but if you have **** to talk, what it comes down to and sorry if I come off cocky with this but I am more knowledgeable about this then you and 99% of the people, so I have no fears on arguing the subject.

And Les id love to meet up with you at a show, take Vons height cut it in half, and take mikes skin color make it a few shades whiter and you got me. Would love to meet up with someone else who speaks their mind when no one else will.

bizzle, read before u b!tch
No bitching here, you need to read before you bitch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

"(i said own, as in presently... loved that amp tho, took stock alt and batt with nothing in the rear...turned way down but eh)"

Matt What's the price of AE 15's? I want to see if they handle 16k.
Donno what an AE 15 is we make AV, DP, IB, TD. And hmm a 2" coil on 16k, thats pracitcal. A home theater subwoofer rated at 250w getting 64 times its rated power, let alone of dirty power. Knock yourself out, if you want to bring up a place I work into it go right ahead.

You can call and place your order with me anytime youd like James, it be nice to see you talk for once besides on the forums you always seem so quiet at shows.

Heres an idea on its power handling btw this is 4400wrms free air at 60hz from an electrical outlet. This was a returned damage sub btw.

Build Day :: MVI_4252.mp4 video by usask8er1 - Photobucket

No bitching here, you need to read before you bitch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
"(i said own, as in presently... loved that amp tho, took stock alt and batt with nothing in the rear...turned way down but eh)"
"i actually own nothing from AQ"

"as in presently"

which is why i said i loved that amp, thats past tense... then i said it took, not its taking

do u understand now?

"i actually own nothing from AQ""as in presently"

which is why i said i loved that amp, thats past tense... then i said it took, not its taking

do u understand now?
Yes, and I asked where did it go? Simple response like "sold" could have worked.

interesting i use the american bass version of these i own 12 of them and there flawless and have reconed about 25 plus of them i have never had any issues other then the tripple joint ripping on the older versions but that was with 3000 to 5000 per sub and have never burnt a coil or slinkyed one i have played these with no intact spiders with no problems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date