HDC3 fail

I like how everyone is a engineer now maybe they need to make car audio equipment.
uh oh team HUGNUTS has come back to CA from CACO(owner is gettin his mma on=server update)

ok so your team hasnt had problems with AQ subs....wanna tell me how a coil slinky's on 2 different subs? a 15 and an 18 on rated power in Dj spec'd boxes.

uh oh team HUGNUTS has come back to CA from CACO(owner is gettin his mma on=server update)
ok so your team hasnt had problems with AQ subs....wanna tell me how a coil slinky's on 2 different subs? a 15 and an 18 on rated power in Dj spec'd boxes.
Clipped power perhaps?

Oh I'm on Team Hugnuts. That's a good one. You think of that by yourself?

Oh I'm on Team Hugnuts. That's a good one. You think of that by yourself?
yea while i raped some new subs worse than the aq's and they withstood more than 2 competitions. AQ subs=fail. My DD's, Fi's, and custom subs have withstood more abuse than those aq's could ever dream of.

glad doa keeps money in dj's pockets

yea while i raped some new subs worse than the aq's and they withstood more than 2 competitions. AQ subs=fail. My DD's, Fi's, and custom subs have withstood more abuse than those aq's could ever dream of.
glad doa keeps money in dj's pockets
Not taking sides or anything.....but who's louder, you or Team DOA?

I do agree. The soft parts are junk on the HDC3 subs. I never seen such cheap spiders in my life... BUT i heard the recones are made of much better material...ie DD soft parts

Ive heard good and bad, Hell Ive seen good and bad. Ive had one teammate go through 6recones in under 3months, but then again thats what happens when you put over 5k for 30sec back to back to back.

Then another teammate has 4 12s in a firebird that each sub has taken 4-5k steady run after run and never had any problems.

The recones I recieved for finals took about 3k RMS and do just fine. I guess its just luck of the draw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date