HDC3 fail

I can see how some of DOA people are idiots and ****** illiterate. Can you ****** read what he said? "adding wood or other mods beyond what is necessary for speakers" READ F4GGOTS. **** is annoying everyone knows DOA is AQ nut huggers. Either way matt is here posting is opinion on it. WETHER he chooses to voice his opinion on a forum or directly to a company is his ******* choice. You dont like it dont come to his thread. PERIOD. You want to prove him wrong? Prove facts. He comes here and posts opinions on his personal dealings with companys. Wether its with a company you nuthug or not its his OPINION and at the end of the day thats what the forum is for. Who cares if hes butthurt or whatever. He still posting pics/facts about a companys subwoofers so its not like hes making it up. Shits annoying. And its funny when people post "OHH IM 40YRS OLD I BEEN AROUND" I dont give 2 ***** if your 80 does not mean you know more than a 10yr old PERIOD. Age dont make you smarter. So shutup wit that ****.
End of my rant haha..
well said!

I can see how some of DOA people are idiots and ****** illiterate. Can you ****** read what he said? "adding wood or other mods beyond what is necessary for speakers" READ F4GGOTS. **** is annoying everyone knows DOA is AQ nut huggers. Either way matt is here posting is opinion on it. WETHER he chooses to voice his opinion on a forum or directly to a company is his ******* choice. You dont like it dont come to his thread. PERIOD. You want to prove him wrong? Prove facts. He comes here and posts opinions on his personal dealings with companys. Wether its with a company you nuthug or not its his OPINION and at the end of the day thats what the forum is for. Who cares if hes butthurt or whatever. He still posting pics/facts about a companys subwoofers so its not like hes making it up. Shits annoying. And its funny when people post "OHH IM 40YRS OLD I BEEN AROUND" I dont give 2 ***** if your 80 does not mean you know more than a 10yr old PERIOD. Age dont make you smarter. So shutup wit that ****.
End of my rant haha..
images

well said!
thanks. shits just annoying little kids. Cant let someone post there opinion on a product that they run cuz it has to be perfect. Its like stfu let him post what he wants. From a buyers point of view i like seeing threads like this. Shows what to expect from a company. I see plenty of AQ nuthuggin threads no one complains there but when a negative thread pops up all of a sudden someones a hater just get olds.

End of my rant haha..
thanks. shits just annoying little kids. Cant let someone post there opinion on a product that they run cuz it has to be perfect. Its like stfu let him post what he wants. From a buyers point of view i like seeing threads like this. Shows what to expect from a company. I see plenty of AQ nuthuggin threads no one complains there but when a negative thread pops up all of a sudden someones a hater just get olds.

yawn

Matt just needs to ignore them like I did my little brother when he got annoying. He in my opinion has been more open than any of the pecker head haters, why I don't know. His experaince with the AQ subs is very valueble to me and I thank him for it. For all the AQ nut huggers, I appreciate your wanting to defend your brand, but the pics don't lie, and the fact that AQ has not responded to the issue in a month says even more. Maybe you need to accept that AQ has possibly made a bad decision and accepted inferior manufacturing practices and is passing it on to the end user (knowing or unknowing?) I would suspect they may have possibly done so to enhance the margins, and it is back firing. Just a theroy so don't get your ******* in a wad!

Matt just needs to ignore them like I did my little brother when he got annoying. He in my opinion has been more open than any of the pecker head haters, why I don't know. His experaince with the AQ subs is very valueble to me and I thank him for it. For all the AQ nut huggers, I appreciate your wanting to defend your brand, but the pics don't lie, and the fact that AQ has not responded to the issue in a month says even more. Maybe you need to accept that AQ has possibly made a bad decision and accepted inferior manufacturing practices and is passing it on to the end user (knowing or unknowing?) I would suspect they may have possibly done so to enhance the margins, and it is back firing. Just a theroy so don't get your ******* in a wad!

serious dude. you are annoying.

for the last time, i will make it bold for ******* fegmanian.

most of us get on him because he's had a issue with Dj for a long time know. you would know this if you actually knew matt and not just talk to him on a forum.

when he was on the team, he got mad at us for not switching from AQ to rd.

theres alot more to our beef with matt that alot of you don't know.

most of us get on him because he's had a issue with Dj for a long time know. you would know this if you actually knew matt and not just talk to him on a forum.

Who cares? Point remains he proves/shows facts about the company so its not like hes making it up. I can careless about beef.

I got mad cause you guys didnt switch? Okay there buddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif what ever you want to keep telling yourself. You keep bring ing up more things time and time again and cant walk around the simple fact that my OP was spot on.

I got mad cause you guys didnt switch? Okay there buddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif what ever you want to keep telling yourself. You keep bring ing up more things time and time again and cant walk around the simple fact that my OP was spot on.
ok dude. whatever you say.

Your maturity level is very evident. I said nothing to you or about you, yet you feel the need to childishly personally insult me. NICE! If this is indicative of your teams behavior, I think Matt is spot on with his assesment.

Your "beef" with Matt means what to me or anyone else? You must think he is one seriously powerful guy if you think he could bring down AQ, even if he was trying to. And if he was that influential, I would watch your back, because if he can take AQ down, imagine what he could do to some snotty nose litte brat like you.

Grow up!

We straight SON?

Spot on for what? That one top plate has been manufactured wrong? Big whoop. So far that is all you have proven. And even that isn't all you're making it out to be. Every company has had some sort of manufacturing defect at some point in time.

Anywho, lulz were had. This thread is getting old.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date