HDC3-A vs DD2515?

im sorry to be rude, but you'rE an IDIOT. that is all.
thank you very much.. send the HD to red rock and see what i mean.. I love AQ.. honest man honest product.. the HDC-As are very good woofers for the money.. he cuts cost where he can while still making a very durable woofer VS say the DD 9500.. in output there very close.. he uses American coils and spiders on the A.. they take aton of abuse and power.. ive personally put 3200 per 15 with no problems, bt i just don't fell there musical.. yes there very responsive, yes there very dry and yes they don't have any fullness to them down low.. there excellent large box high tune drivers with a FS of 37hz and a xmax of around 17mm LFE just isn't the same.. im not going to get int pros and cons of each design, all i will say is the 3515 is a better woofer for musical purposes..

and the DD 2515 vs 3515, if the 3515 was just a little more, then wouldn't it be smarter to just go ahead and get that, and have the head room incase u want to get a bigger amp later?

I have an SAZ 2000d and im thinking about putting 2 2515's/3515's in there. Be honest the HDC 15's don't sound appealing if they are just rock solid (as super as that is lol) i want to kill some lows.

I would honestly go with the 2500 series. Unfortunately I can't offer you a comparison, however if you are looking for a pair of subs that sound **** good, and with the right box smash lows, I'd stick w/ DD. I have my 2512 on ~800 and it gets absolutely nuts.

However if I were doing a multi sub (3+) setup, I would most likely stick w/ the AQ's

i designed a very similar box to what you have and the 25000 is still the most impreccive woofer for the money/ build... ive put over 1500 RMS to a single 2500 with musice with NO problem.. Id say 1k or 1200 per clean is perfect..

the hdc is more like the 3500 series DD but the thing i dont like the hdc3 is kinda cheaply made
sell it to me cheap

im sorry to be rude but your an idoit, based on specs and design its built for high output..its far from a good sounding driver..

way over damped in both aspects (electrical and mechanical).

the b/l curve and cms curves are horrorfing..

they make great street beaters and put up good numbers, by no means do they sound great..
aren't you the same retard that try to praise how good rd was over AQ?

sell it to me cheap

aren't you the same retard that try to praise how good rd was over AQ?
The orginal RD amps where great build and where underrated..

AQ isn't bad, the 2200 done 1800 or so @ 1.1 ohm with 13.8 the 1750 done right at 1900 same setup unclipped clean power..

ive gotten 2300 out of both peak for a burp, the RD is about 2% more efficent..

RD will never get my money again..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bballstarx124x

10+ year member
bballstarx124x
Pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from