HD-DVD: It's Here, and it's Spectacular

What?? Divx was the same format asswipe. Divx was just a different way of delivering the same format. It was a pay per view rental system that failed miserably. You buy the disc for cheap which came with a certain amount of viewing times and after that you had to pay on a monthly basis for every time you watched it after that. So before YOU open your ignorant mouth you should get YOUR facts straight.
Speaking of throats..........you're the only one who would know anything about having something deep in your throat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIVX

you stupid ****, they were competing formats, just like blu ray and hddvd, they deliver the same content, in different ways. god, i wish that ratpoison your father tried to use as contraceptive would've clogged your sisters folopian tubes so that the world would have been spared yet another pathetic waste of air and afterbirth

you stupid ****, they were competing formats, just like blu ray and hddvd, they deliver the same content, in different ways. god, i wish that ratpoison your father tried to use as contraceptive would've clogged your sisters folopian tubes so that the world would have been spared yet another pathetic waste of air and afterbirth
That has to be the single meanist and funiest thing I have ever head anyone say to anyone else.....

RAT POISON FTW!!!!

I am actually betting on hd dvd. Only because most everything sony has tried to dominate or make #1 has failed... mini disk, memory stick, betamax... Bah who cares //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I love my upconverter toshiba dvd player. Rocks with the hdmi out. Will buy and try the hda1 soon though.... From the demo it was simply wicked.

you're gay.

I am actually betting on hd dvd. Only because most everything sony has tried to dominate or make #1 has failed... mini disk, memory stick, betamax... Bah who cares //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I love my upconverter toshiba dvd player. Rocks with the hdmi out. Will buy and try the hda1 soon though.... From the demo it was simply wicked.

just about every movie studio is behind blu ray as well though

well its agreed.

we all hate you eugenics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

high dev DVD for the win! regardless of the winnar - its going to be sweet. imagine a headunit that can play HD-DVD-Audio. literally, THOUSANDS of fully uncompressed wav files.

yummay.

well its agreed.
we all hate you eugenics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

high dev DVD for the win! regardless of the winnar - its going to be sweet. imagine a headunit that can play HD-DVD-Audio. literally, THOUSANDS of fully uncompressed wav files.

yummay.

two retards, that dont have lives, live in their parents basments, **** dick for busfare then walk home. and have no chance at a future hardly count as everyone. req, seriously, end your life. you're shitty at everything you do. thats why you can't get employed couldn't make it in HIGHSCHOOL and can't make it in any branch of the armed forces. honestly, its humiliating to the human race. quit.. please

Sorry to burst your gay bubble but you are WRONG. They were the exact same format. They used the same laser and the exact same discs. Doesn't look to me that HD-DVD and Blu Ray are using the exact same lasers and discs or otherwise they would be compatible with each other but they're not. Divx wasn't competing against DVD, it was just an idea thought up as a way of renting the movies without having to return the disc. The quality was the same, the format was the same. It was just a different means of delivering the same format. That's like saying that renting a VHS and buying a VHS were 2 different formats too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Its pretty clear you've been proven wrong or otherwise you wouldn't resorted to such a vulgar and disgusting rebuttal. But then again, why would I put ANYTHING past you.? Anyway, just STFU and take being proven wrong like a man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/spank.gif.0d78e34d42ea8780359e903aeb6697d6.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.