Hcca15.2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well the hifonics are under 300 on amazon so around the same price
having ran two of the 2400s before, i'd say skip that sh*t, save a little bit more get something decent, you'll get barely enough power out of these after impedance rise to push the subs, my hdc3 18 were laughing at them, each had its own at 1 ohm. Definite no on the zues

having ran two of the 2400s before, i'd say skip that sh*t, save a little bit more get something decent, you'll get barely enough power out of these after impedance rise to push the subs, my hdc3 18 were laughing at them, each had its own at 1 ohm. Definite no on the zues
Any recommendations?

Would the Audiopipe APCL-30001D be a good one to start with?
apcl 3000 is basically two audiopipe 1500s strapped together. Its only 2 ohm stable. Your sub is a D2, wiring options are 1 ohm(not stable) or 2 ohms.

Here's a quality top notch 2k amp for 300, very underrated amp with powerful clean sound, heard these live and was blown away, waaaay better than any hifonics or audiopipe any day of the week. A member clamped over 2400 clean watts. While hifonics 2400 amps make waaay less.

USAmps MD3D - Car Audio Classifieds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JRC93

JRC93
South Sac, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef