Having issues hooking up 4 channel amp to stock headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list

jls7884

I have a four channel amplifier and a set of speakers to go with it that I have already wired up using a line out converter but, I am having issues with it working right. For some reason I do not hear some notes in songs. I have tried using a LOC with y cables to split the two rca preouts to four as well as two LOC's. Either way gives the same result. Any speculation as to what my issue might be would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Jacob

Amp is set to 4 channel mode, speakers wired to each channel, and rca preouts connected to each channel. Does it matter which speaker goes to which channel as well as each rca preout? also I have noticed that if I set the fader towards the front I start to lose signal and eventually lose all signal. Same with the balance if going right. Other directions change nothing for both.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.