Have to have the boom but need to find out how, please help.

JMCsrt10

Good evening everybody and thanks in advance,

Alright let's get into it, I currently have myself a 2010 Nissan Frontier and it has simple stock speakers and a double din stereo. NOT CUTTING IT. It also is a 4 door with a full backseat that I do not want to sacrifice for stereo. I really need help to make this project proceed.

Needs: double din HU with aux input and quality outputs for (2) 6.5, (2) 6X9

Recommendations for before mention speakers as well as powering....what speakers to run with amp or no amp?

Wants: 2 10" or 12" 4 ohm dvc subs powered by a 1 ohm stable amp.

and new or used .if you are interested in used ,i got the subs ,frt stage ,amp for subs and amp for frt stage and amp kit too ,as for box either under the seat or behind if you got room

tons of good used equipment here

Head Units seem to really have a lot of features these days for not much money

$200 - $300 gets a nice brand new double din

So anyway give us some more info and are you able to make your own box if given plans or do you need a box built for you?

You can save a bit of money by doing it yourself.

are far as your truck best place for a box is under the rear seat.

Sounds like you are looking for a good amount of Bass, I recommend you raise your rear seat up longer bolts and a bunch of washers under the seat brackets will give you another inch of space which will help a lot.

I'm thinking of making a custom box for the subs, so a shop can make that happen. Next I am thinking of getting a 5 channel or dual amp set up any input there? I appreciate it everyone thank you. Also the idea to raise the backseat is genius I didnt even think about that. I will find out what I will be working with for space under the rear seats after that.

Budget is 2500 more or less I am going on deployment and this is my welcome home present also I am looking for best quality for the buck. I would like to make this everyday driver my pride and joy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.