Have queations bout older alpine head units, please help

JOrdon001
10+ year member

Ok im thinkn about gettin a new alpine hu but i want an older one and id like to have a silver face prefer mp3 and has to have green illumination. I love the cda 7850 but cant find one anywhere, and the 7995 and 7875 but no green illumination and id like the background to have movement like the audio levels goin up and down so can anyone help me out? And if anyone has a 7850 ill trade my d310 for it

I acually have a 9825 without face but i dont like the green writing i like white writing and i jus like the silver ones better...i had a 9853 but i didnt like the text i like the 9855 cuz of the colors and background movement

Ok im thinkn about gettin a new alpine hu but i want an older one and id like to have a silver face prefer mp3 and has to have green illumination. I love the cda 7850 but cant find one anywhere, and the 7995 and 7875 but no green illumination and id like the background to have movement like the audio levels goin up and down so can anyone help me out? And if anyone has a 7850 ill trade my d310 for it
This thread is prob WAY old, but i just googled an old deck i still have that I got back in 2000 from my uncle who owned a few dealerships in Portland. The CDA-7850 is one of the CLEANEST sounding decks, the one I have was pulled from a Diablo SV and still has the factory stickers all over it from Lambo, although its old and dirty. Its been installed and 8 different cars, and even though it doesnt do WMA/MP3, iPOD/ect, its sound quality is incredible and I just cant part with it, one of the few decks ive seen with BBE. Its also one of the first decks with "Swing Face", Alpine designed this due to the low deck mounting position of sports cars so the LCD could still be visible to the driver....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JOrdon001

10+ year member
JOrdon001
Lake city, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from