have heard of this?

Had one in the mid 90's. 6 10's in a reg cab ranger //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. If done right, it doesn't hurt the structure of the truck much (as evidenced by the fact that I walked away after rolling mine 3X with only some scrapes and a minor concussion) but it does totally destroy resale value.

It was popular back the early 90's mid 90's. Cut through with plasma cutter then rubber boot the cab and bed.

X2-on resale value. Once you do it no going back, even if you try to weld the piece back in. You will always be able to tell now matter how good you did it.

well atleast i know its doable cuz a friend told me to do it to my truck so i could some monster subs without taking out my back seat

This is what i had back in early 2000's,6 12's

6-12s.jpg

The back seat was fully functional

Or you could go all out and do something like this.

100_2862.jpg

100_2861.jpg

What is you reason for doing this. Make sure it's what you really want to do. You can do ports into cab also through the bed. There many ways to do this. There is always: put something like a snug top out back and go through the window area.

If you plan to drive this everyday and keep it for a long time then I would say ok. If you could the truck up real bad the only way you are to get rid of it is generally to someone specifically wanting what you have done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.