******* hate this town

JoshC
10+ year member

The Taco MASTA
Houston, tx
Found anther add for custom boxes, so i gave the guy a call. Turns out hes retarded lol, tellin me how his 1 10 on 120wrms hits like 3 12s and its cuz he has it in the airspace of a 12 and he "angled" his sub..... He asked what HU i had, i said alpine. This was his responce "o YEA! i like that alpine, its good ****. Just thinkin bout gettin me one. Dont like that pioneer to much.

FML

Lol.... you should stroll through the toledo craig list adds... it will make you feel much better. we get the same **** but just twenty fold

Yes and im broke so i cant pay rabbit for a box. But i just talked to my installer who i use and found out he actaully knows alot more then i was giving him credit. He was just dumbing it down so i could understand him >.> lol but im hoping rabbits going to have my design finished soon. I think he will do well on the box now that we talked again.

When we first talked about boxes 5months ago i wasnt very savy, and asked for best bang for my buck. So he was just using simple desgins not gettin technical. But were goin all out on my Obsidian's box

I made lots of boxes when I lived in a rental. The neighbors all hated me but that's nothing new. Pawn shops have cheap tools, that's where I started.
I agree. My grandparents barn is full of saws and power tools my grandfather left me, i just dont really have the storage here. Plus its just a 2yr degree im doing in this town, then its back to houston. So i can live without doing my own boxs for another year lol

Yes and im broke so i cant pay rabbit for a box. But i just talked to my installer who i use and found out he actaully knows alot more then i was giving him credit. He was just dumbing it down so i could understand him >.> lol but im hoping rabbits going to have my design finished soon. I think he will do well on the box now that we talked again.
When we first talked about boxes 5months ago i wasnt very savy, and asked for best bang for my buck. So he was just using simple desgins not gettin technical. But were goin all out on my Obsidian's box
so rabbit is doing the design but ur box builder is going to build it?

so rabbit is doing the design but ur box builder is going to build it?
Yea, my local guys buddy wants to do 2 low power 15s. So hes going to build for my RF P6002, since im a broke azz.... But rabbits doing my design yes

Lol.... you should stroll through the toledo craig list adds... it will make you feel much better. we get the same **** but just twenty fold
Hey bro what's up? I've never seen anyone else from Toledo on here before...

Just wish there was one good local builder......
I lived down there /grew up in the area.I use to go to Jacks Car Stereo,Not sure if it is still there, but he knows his s h i t!! Not to say the kids he may hire, but I know for a fact he does.I havent been down there in yrs.so not sure he is still in buisness, but???He was the best around of 50miles that I could remember, and that is where I bought most of my Old school Autoteks, and Hifonics.I was there when they were first hooking up a VII Pluto on a pair of 12s, and shook the blg! LOL!!Those were some good times!!

just get your box plans and goto your local Lowes...then buy a sheet of MDF...then while your at the panel saw waiting to get it cut......tip the guy an extra $20 to take a little extra time to make precise cuts...if you dont theyll just run it through and can be 1/2 inch or so off...but if you tip them they put fourth extra effort to get it right because thats like 2 hours pay for the guy....that way for about $50 bux total all you have to do is assemble....when you get home...and then enjoy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.