HAT Imagine 6x9 and JL 500/5

txb9799
10+ year member

socal
Item(s) for Sale:

1 - HAT Imagine 6x9 components

2 - 500/5 Jl audio 5 ch amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1 - never installed - opened box and sat in my garage for about 4 months. Oringinal box with everything

2 - used no pretty looking, would say 6/10 - scratches but works great

Price:

1 - $185 plus shipping

2 - $200 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping from 92223 - Socal (redlands, IE area)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Please email me for pics timothyles@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
the slash 500/5v1 is hands down one of the best amps ive ever owned currently have mine on a 3 way front stage in my wifes car...tis the bomb, just in case anybody was wandering.

Go to photobucket or something similar and it will give you the code to copy and paste for each picture after you upload. There is also a function built into the forum to attach a picture with a small thumbnail that can be clicked to render a larger view.

the slash 500/5v1 is hands down one of the best amps ive ever owned currently have mine on a 3 way front stage in my wifes car...tis the bomb, just in case anybody was wandering.
How are you running a 3 way stage off this amp? I though it was 25x2, 150x2, and the last channel was sub only?

How are you running a 3 way stage off this amp? I though it was 25x2, 150x2, and the last channel was sub only?
mid/twt passive on the rear channels

clamped at 14.2v she does 60w on the rear 400 on the sub channel and 140 on the front channels (with minor rounding).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.