Has anyone owned or used SINFONI amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have dealed with ampman audio and i dont like them very much. first of all i ordered my cdts and they did not say the tweeters needed a crossover. i dont know if thats a beginer thing or what. next they had the cdt component set and they said you get a hundred dollar gift certificit but it was actually 10 dollars.

those amps are one if not the best.

if you have that much money why not order me one too

I know a Sinfoni dealer locally and he demo'd the one for me.. It was built to last but it didn't sound so good that I would be willing to blow $1500 on a 400 watt amp that I can easily surpass with PPI ADS Xtant or Eclipse as far as power goes and the clarity difference is inaudible to human hearing..So unless you are a perfectionist there is no point.. just my .02

Mike

im getting the hookup on a pair of usamps...im gonna run a tu4360 for highs, and a 2000 on the lows...so ill have about 3kW on my pair of brahma 15's as a daily driver //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

eric

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

UK Bass

10+ year member
UK Bass
Birmingham
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from