Has anyone heard from AKHeathen?

BreakMyWallet
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So cal
sent him my amps for repair in April of 2012. I haven't needed them, but his inbox is full and I don't have any information of his whereabouts. He was great to deal with, and I still have to send him a piece of am amp we traded (minor) but just wondering if anyone else has done business with him, since I cant imagine it would take 2 years to repair 2 amps. If anyone has a contact email, that would be great! Thanks!

Haha. I established that I am in no sort of a rush, and I never come on this forum. Obviously I am now to the point where I will be needing them back.

Haha. I established that I am in no sort of a rush, and I never come on this forum. Obviously I am now to the point where I will be needing them back.
Did you lose his name and shipping address?Maybe track him that way or send a letter.

I have not talked to Heath in a while but I do know that he is a good dude and a stand up guy. I don't imagine he is intentionally dodging you. His job keeps him away from home for weeks at a time and as far as I remember he doesn't really have much if any means of communication while he is out.

just checking in. i'm on now, and have no intention of anything bad. the amps have been done and shelved for a while. i am just waiting on the end plate before shipping.

i was just building up the soundstream that was missing the end plate to send back, as per agreement, when, lowe and behold the end plate showed up in the mail out of nowhere, lol... so i'm assuming back to the original agreement and boxing up the nine.2 and pr500.1? i almost sold the 500, but happened to hold on to it, and i assume you would rather that beast over the soundstream..... if not i can finish up the ss and send that... your call.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakMyWallet

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
BreakMyWallet
So cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies