Has anyone heard from AKHeathen?

Hah Yeah man, original agreement is fine! Send back the 500 and the nine.2 and the sound stream is yours. Thanks again buddy!

been a couple of months since I sent the end plate that heath needed. Can we refer back to the original deal and finish the transaction? you keep the soundstream and ill take back the Memphis and ednine.2? his inbox is full and I can't get a hold of him

Still no word. The part he needed was sent months ago

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

And his inbox is full

I mean I really just want the parts. It's taking a little bit long to just finish this deal. It took me a while to send the endplate so I don't expect him to drop everything and send out my stuff but it's been another 3 months.

i'm terribly sorry. i did totally space this dealing with everything else. my neck, back, and si joint are messed up and i can't work steady, and i just haven't had any cash to ship them out, but they have just been sitting there ready to go. i have a couple jobs lined up, so should have some cash soon, and i can get them out. placing them by the computer desk as i speak, high priority, lol....... again, sorry about the delay. i've been off of dealing with electronics for a while.

[/color]

i'm terribly sorry. i did totally space this dealing with everything else. my neck, back, and si joint are messed up and i can't work steady, and i just haven't had any cash to ship them out, but they have just been sitting there ready to go. i have a couple jobs lined up, so should have some cash soon, and i can get them out. placing them by the computer desk as i speak, high priority, lol....... again, sorry about the delay. i've been off of dealing with electronics for a while.
Heath your inbox is full so I will write it here,

I have a few expenses for my wedding in a couple of weeks that I wanted these to cover. How about this, put them up for sale in the Classifieds section connected to my paypal account, when they get sold, I will pay you the shipping price to ship them out. I was going to sell them here anyways but this may be a shorter way. Let me know if that works

Heath,

This has dragged on far too long. I have offered to pay for the shipping, even though it wasn't a part of the deal and have had no reply. Can we finish this deal?

Does anyone know if there is any grounds to dispute this? Hell dude, I'm selling the amps anyways, I'll let you put them in in the classifieds and my paypal account and I'll send you the money to ship them. Let's just finish this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BreakMyWallet

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
BreakMyWallet
So cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies