Hannah's DC Bass Racer

that's only expected to hit 140? I've never been metered or heard anything really loud. Its a LEGIT question....
I expect it to do low to mid 140s on jeezy, maybe not with this power because they are begging for more but soon enough she will have plenty of headroom.

I'd hit it, got any noodz?
Edit: Tint those back windows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Back window will be tinted, for now there is a carpet cover that goes over the storage area that hides the woofas

get your girl a newer car lolas a reward for her audio abilities
pssssh 1k $ for that car, she will drive the ***** till the engine cracks and falls out

is that purple stuff fiberglass?
Yes it is two layers of fiberglass sanded and painted white, silver, then purple

shouldn't the kerfs be on the inside or does it not matter?
what do you mean? the kerf cuts are on the inside of the bend.

elaborate a bit and i'll answer whatever questions i can.

-Drew

that is a kick ass box it looks sweet, love it , love it an love to see females gettin durty an dusty an puttin boxes together. she done a superb job big ups to her.

i know with either a bigger amp or one more amp those subs should shine. what is your impedance on those subs are they 2 ohms or 4 ohms subs?

Cool to see a GF thats not just only interested in the build, but helping with it as well. Many props to you for that.

Build looks like fun, should be quite loud in that little mofo. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i made the mistake of doing two builds 151db+ back to back now all the little stuff i'm doing (15" on 3kw and helping on her two 15s 1600w) just isn't the same. Nothing is loud anymore!!

i fail //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-Drew

Its not even that your girlfriend is into it and will actually lend a hand/do it herself with guidance, its that mine doesnt even come out and talk to me or ask a SINGLE question about the ****. Just likes seeing it when its done:rolleyes:

Nice box though, tempted to try a kerf box myself

I love the box, although I completely disagree with using 15's with the airspace you had available. (2) 12's in that air space would have been so much more appropriate. Just my $.02.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.