H2,SX,2000spl matchup!!!

i love my 2000spl's, this is only my second setup with sub/amp, (my first one was 2 rf punch z's), but i love them, they're only like $109 apiece on etronics.......just my $.02 though

pretty good, its basically a dei x sub with a fancy shroud lol it can be a sq sub as well as spl ...thats sumthin i dunno if the pioneer would do as i havent messed with them

pretty good, its basically a dei x sub with a fancy shroud lol it can be a sq sub as well as spl ...thats sumthin i dunno if the pioneer would do as i havent messed with them
DEI X subs dont have dual gap motors ...H2s are unefficiant lumps of junk, but thats me. If you got 2000+wrms then go ahead.

CompX subs are the answer for when you absolutely, positively have to bring the loudest bump in town. Their patent-pending Dual Gap motors mean nothing else can match the pure impact and down low staying power these homies bring to the party.

Dressed up with black chrome backplates and a new paint job for 2004, they look as good as they beat. With 19mm Xmax and up to 1200 watts of peak power handling, you know they thump.

Whether you compete, or just have a serious need to get low and loud, CompX subwoofers are the real deal.

The H2 (short for "HCCA gen 2") subwoofer design features a unique new motor design called Dual Gap Geometry (patent pending) that centers a short, lightweight voice coil between two magnetic gaps. The resulting ultralight moving mass is driven through a far flatter, more linear stroke by the extended magnetic field. The result is phenomenal excursion and linearity as well as enhanced efficiency, and innovations in the basket industrial design allow an industry-leading 2000 watts continuous power handling. Dual spiders on a raised ventilated spider tower support the extreme mechanical excursion limits, and improve air flow for better cooling. All of this results in a subwoofer that can perform at the edge of the SPL envelope and beyond while keeping its cool. And of course, the H2 sounds as sweet as it looks...

basically the orions are bigger but need more power longer throw but again they need more power. heard that right from the rep right before we decided not to deal in dei because they were selling them authorized on the net for almost the same price we were buying them for

i love my 15h2. i have a 1200d on it and it gets loud. im doin 146 on the new TL and 120db outside the vehicle 6ft away(MECA style). im adding another 1 and 1200d so watch out. i like hjavin the room of beain able to throw more power on em. dont let the power rating scare u. u dont really need it, but havin the head room 2 throw more on it is a good feeling.

H2 are badass and they look beautiful. go wit the H2, u wont be disappointed.

My hat goes to the H2, only because i have one and love it. Im not dissing the other one as ive never heard it. However, if the other choice is a lot cheaper and your not going to be giving it a lot of power, id have to say go for it. The H2 is an awesome sub, but it doesnt really excell untill 1800-2000k+.

Right now, i have my h2 running off a 1200d in 2.5 @ 35hz in my camaro. After i get all my 0 ga. wiring and my 200 amp alt setup, ill be throwing an Orion 2500d on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif Ill let you know how it sounds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

apexi5

10+ year member
import racer
apexi5
Chattanooga, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date