Guitar, Snare Drum, CDRom/Burner DVD

Participant count
  • Participant list

operationcougar
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
As it says, ive got a Ibanez RX 20. its a decent guitar if you were wanting something to learn with, or something just to mess around with. it actually doesnt sound all that bad, and it plays pretty well also. i bought this from a guy who stickered it all up, ive removed half of them, because sometimes i have to play in front of families. also it appears that someone may have bored a custom "piece" of smoking material into the top horn *dont ask my ive never tried it* the pots are a little scratchy if you leave it sitting for large periods of time. so for this sweet piece of musical tooling or just a one of a kind "smoking pipe" i ask $75 plus real shipping.

DSCF0289.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0294.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

next up is a Pearl piccolo snare drum, very nice 3" matte black shell, very clean hardware, aquarian Hi-energy head on the top, Remo weatherking on the bottom. this snare has a very sharp and strong attack, very crisp sounding excellent action. the only reason im selling this is because ive sold my entire kit, and obviously i have no use for the snare alone. $100 plus shipping.

DSCF0285.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

and also this is a simple IDE CD-RW / DVD-Rom Drive ; GCC-4320b Hitachi-LG

works great speed ratings are 32x/10x/40x/16x, not that fabulous but it works great, so 10 bucks shipped.

DSCF0288.jpg

hit me up if youve got questions, or if i forgot to mention something.

for smoking kinda like a pipe, for tobacco or something, i guess. ill get a picture of it after the kid goes to bed. im not sure why one would want to do something like that on such an awkward object. but i guess to each his own. i noticed its under the strap in the picture i took from the front

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

operationcougar

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
operationcougar
Jacksonville, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies