C4 corvette hits ebay tomorrow! low mileage GC

88irocZ
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
middle GA
have a corvette for sale with only 89,000 original miles!! it runs great and has never given me any problems. i just serviced the a/c and replaced the compressor which cost me $1000. now it blows great and cold. the car gets close to 20 mpg in town and 25 on the road with the a/c blowin on high. the car has ALOT of money invested. i am a member of the local corvette club and go to alot of events with this car, i have taken it to the track one time and it ran a 14.5 @98 mph in the 1/4 mile which is a pretty respectable time. the car does have the removable targa top which is a blast in the summer. another thing that corvettes are known for is the pop up headlights, these headlights work great and flip up every time with no problems. a neat thing about the interior is the telescoping steering wheel, you can adjust the steering wheel in and out, and the digital dash has a ton of features. it has the speedometer, tachomet, fuel level, range(how many miles you can go till your out of gas), oil level, oil temperature, voltage, coolant temperature, and it also shows your instant mpg and average mpg!

here is a list of upgrades/maintnence done to the car by the previous owner:

*recent lower ball joints

*recent heater control valve

*recent 4 wheel alignment

*K&N air filter

*bosche platinum plugs

*fuel pump has been replaced recently

*it has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator for tuning purposes

*aftermarket hypertech performance chip

*hypertech performance ignition coil (also changed distributor cap and rotor at the same time)

*the distributor was rebuilt

*wiper motor was replaced with a new one

*brake pads and rotors were replaced recently

*hypertech 160 degree thermostat

*new throttle position switch

*recently replaced oxygen sensors

*new egr valve solenoid and switch

*fuel filter was replaced

*the 700r4 was professionally rebuilt and added a 2100 stall converter and new flywheel

*recent vats module replaced

*upgraded injectors (lt1 injectors)

*91-96 style front and rear bumpers as well as the "gill" panels were installed.

*the interior is out of a 93 corvette, including the dash, console and doorpanels

*aftermarket sony tape deck and new speakers all around

----------------------------

parts i have replaced:

*new serpentine belt (brand new spare belt in the trunk)

*A/c has been serviced (new compressor, accumulator, and orfice tube)

*died the seats black to match the interior

*replaced the idler pulley

*recently changed the oil with full synthetic oil and new oil filter

*replaced the a/c compressor bracket

*original GM stamped silver ZR1 wheels with red bowtie centercaps and front tires are 245/45/17 and rears are 275/40/17

*aftermarket sony 10 disc cd changer, included with the car but not installed (works with the tape deck that is already in the car)

*chrome emblem inlays for front license plate and rear bumper

*chrome front corvette emblem

*pre-cats were gutted and the main cat was removed

*i have purchase a new lower air dam (front lower spoiler) and will be installing it this week.

*the car currently has muffler eliminators. but if the buyer is interested i have a pair of aftermarket mufflers that are brand new in the box that i paid $500 for.if the buyer is interested he/she can have them for $250

*replaced the taillight bulbs

i bought the car about six months ago and have enjoyed every second of it, but i am in dire need of a pickup truck so this has to go.

the car has never given me a problem or left me stranded it drives excellent the suspension is nice and tight and the car gets a ton of attention. the cruise control works, power seat works, power windows work, and the a/c works. however the horn and antenna do not work. the car is also missing one of the tinted headlight covers which can be purchased through ecklers or midamerica for under $40. the only other problem with the car is the clear coat is starting to fade on the topside of the hood and the decklid, i included a picture of the front of the car and you can see in the hood there is some slight fading, it is not very bad but i want the buyer to know that it is there. the color is very different and i get compliments on it all the time, its not likely to pull up next to another vette this color.

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.as...&z=31088&da=-1

if you wish to reach me my phone number is 478-320-8917 and my e-mail adress is maroon88iroc@yahoo.com

price is $7500 obo. hits ebay tomorrow and ends saturday. need to sell, i need a truck very bad and found one but need to sell this to buy it. car will drive to california right now. catch a flight in and drive it home.

DSCF2014.jpg

DSCF2371.jpg

DSCF1987.jpg

SIIIICCCKKK Car man!

My dad has a limited 96 red vette

It has an LT4 with few bolt ons and puts out like 420 horses

I think he hit 14.2 @100 on the quarter

Good luck selling

starting price on ebay is $6500 i have been trying to sell it locally for $7500 but cant get anyone to come up with the cash, i will have a buy it now on ebay for $8500.

thanks for the compliments guys! btw the black wheels are just a spare set i had layin around

gl on sale..wish i had money to purchase...but then again im in college and couldnt afford insurance for it hahaha

gl on sale..wish i had money to purchase...but then again im in college and couldnt afford insurance for it hahaha
i go to college full time and work part time and i have 5 cars... insurance on this car is not that bad, its actually the same as insuring my camaro.

what year is it actually?

Just curious, im a fellow corvette owner. You should put this on the corvette forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nice car. it think the "spare set of wheels" actually look better on it than the ZR1 wheels. GL with the sale. should go to $7500 no problem on ebay.

bump lowered the price to $6000 i found a truck that i want and i need a truck more than i need this corvette. $6000 is a steal, crap i thought 7500 was a good deal, i guess its just the way the economy is going right now.

btw the car is an 86 model and it is on forums.corvetteforum.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

88irocZ

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
88irocZ
middle GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied