Guess the wattage of this test

Video is about to go live on YouTube... Might be pretty surprising for some of you. It didn't perform to spec.... BUT wasn't that terrible either.

I also filmed both the American Bass PH4000D today and Boss PH5000D, funny they are both Phantom series. Going to be some butt hurt people when the AB video posts....

Im around an hour and a half away from him i think, and i could probs lend him my 4480 for the day to see if its actually the same power as the ph4000 and to see what the chinese hybrid can actually do
should do almost basically the same number. However a lot of people claim the phantom does more power than the hybrid after using both.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.