guess im going to have to pay for a box design.

Participant count
  • Participant list

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
ok, so since i cant seem to decide on what kind of box(T-Line, or ported) let alone tuning(25-28hz) im going to break down and pay to have someone run some sims and give me an optimal design for what i want. only catch is i dont have paypal so ill have to mail a money order or whatnot.

post up some prices guys. @pro\-rabbit; @double 07; @Buck;

Matt

ps, hopefully i got this **** taging thing right.....

PPS please shoot me a PM with a price. i dont want to start a bidding war or cause crap.

we take credit/debit cards //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

We can design and/or build...which ever works best for you.

ni credit card or anything. i dont even use a bank bro. awhile back some ******** happened and someone stole my identity. charged over 10K in crap on a card i didnt even have. bank of America tried to get me to pay it all back so i told them to F themselves and closed all my accounts. lol.

and im looking forward to building my own box. plus im broke again since i had to replace the heads, timing belt, water pump, and thermostat on my car.... every time i get any spare cash it gets raped out of my wallet.

Matt

ni credit card or anything. i dont even use a bank bro. awhile back some ******** happened and someone stole my identity. charged over 10K in crap on a card i didnt even have. bank of America tried to get me to pay it all back so i told them to F themselves and closed all my accounts. lol.
and im looking forward to building my own box. plus im broke again since i had to replace the heads, timing belt, water pump, and thermostat on my car.... every time i get any spare cash it gets raped out of my wallet.

Matt
***** bro . well post up some pics as your moving along with it . double 07 was cheap for my build tho just fyi

Matt
***** man. If it helps we can take prepaid cards as well. Like prepaid visa and such that you can pick up at wal-mart. and other stores.

i have ~20 bux to spend on a design. thats how broke i am after having 450+ to spend. -_-

and i intend to post up a build. will be 2 of the same enclosure. most likley left uncarpeted, but the port will be painted. probobly goign to try to recess the sub and make a cloth grill too. :)

Matt

You might not get too much help without listing some specifications. What sub, how much space you have, design goals, etc. I'm sure prices are dependant on that.

true, the enclosure is for a single ID8, will be used in a home theater but will also be used for music my current amp is a plate amp from a Klipsch promedia 2.1 and will probobly remain that way until i can get some actual cash. space per enclosure is 28 tall X 14 Wide X 15 Deep outside dimensions.

Matt

forgot to add that sub/port orientation is open to whatever. but if sub is downfire the height will have to be reduced to account for clearance. there will also have to be a "leg" on the front of each enclosure due to them hanging over the edge of the bottom shelf by ~5 inches. this is mearly for stability.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.