wone
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
...?
1. Product:

Gucci GG 1622/S

Marc Jacobs MMJ 132 Aviator

2. Specs:

GUCCI-Gucci - large aviator sunglasses with G detail and signature web on temple. 238122J16911006

Marc Jacobs- Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 132 Aviator Sunglasses - designer shoes, handbags, jewelry, watches, and fashion accessories | endless.com

3. Description/Condition:

both worn a few times and in great shape, dont use these and havnt used them in a while, just been stored away.

4. Price: :

gucci $100

marc jacobs $70

5. Pictures:

DSCN3493.jpg

DSCN3489.jpg

DSCN3487.jpg

DSCN3486.jpg

DSCN3485.jpg

DSCN3501.jpg

DSCN3500.jpg

DSCN3498.jpg

DSCN3496.jpg

DSCN3495.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

any trades on either pair?? any pics of them on?? I have a large head just wondering how these would look on

yep trades are welcome and no pics of them on. pm me some offers

man just went on my honeymoon a week ago and my $400 pair of armani shades with the case and everything mustve fell out on the plane on the way down. Then i bought a pair of some wholesale gucci's in miami and my wife left those on the cruise ship... i got the gucci's cheap but i loved my armani's. Bought em in vegas like 5 years ago at the armani store. anyways i like the gucci's, i like the stunner/club shade style a little more tho. glws, what kind of trades you looking for

man just went on my honeymoon a week ago and my $400 pair of armani shades with the case and everything mustve fell out on the plane on the way down. Then i bought a pair of some wholesale gucci's in miami and my wife left those on the cruise ship... i got the gucci's cheap but i loved my armani's. Bought em in vegas like 5 years ago at the armani store. anyways i like the gucci's, i like the stunner/club shade style a little more tho. glws, what kind of trades you looking for
sh*t man ill be pissed. as far as trades i need some 3/0 wire or 1/0, a battery stuff like that, but pm me to work something out

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

God the things ppl spend money on!! Lmao
Good luck with sale op!!! Or trade(s)
thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wone

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
wone