• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

has anyone heard of "Treo subs"? I was told that they are the new holders of the spl championship, don't think that I believe that since the people that I have talked to have never heard of them. Secondly suggestions on 2 tens around 250 each going into a 98 mustang with a jl 500/1 running them box needs to be small: Diamond m5s? boston pro series? infinity perfects? kicker solo-baric? want sq like spl too i have always used JLs want to try something different

Treo subs are actully very good subs they just launched a new series of subs (three) that are out of Omaha nebraska. But no they do not hold the world record of SPL. Actully i think that a team out of portugal broke thier own spl record that they had before at 174.3 the name is selenium subs. I know nothing about them besides what friends across seas say that they are very very good subs and will match and beat anything in the us.Anyways back to your subs i personally like jl but if you want somthing new here you go. I also like RFs top end like the Hx2 dvcs they are very good sounding also thier power sereies are very good. Kickers l7 are ok.. but thats ok i wouldnt buy them heard and saw to many bad things. DD are friggin awsome subwoofers and will handle all that power you can throw at them and more. Man.. there so many Kove are great uhh Infintys are **** good the perfects not alot of spl but more sq than any sub on the market. But what it all comes down to is what you like go to the store listen to all those subs i metioned and more see which one you like and get it.

I thought that the world record was like 179 was that record in just a class or somthing i have never heard of either of the subs

go with the L7's. they are one mean sub. I need to get my system put back together(truck broke down) so I can go up to my Kicker dealer and test my db. Rockford makes a good sub too, and so do alot of other companies, but in the end, it is just going to be up to you and what you like, not what other people tell you to buy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Treo are the best subs I have ever heard for 300 dollars. They will rip you head off. I have one SS 10 is a ported box on 400 watts, and it is unbelievable for a 10. It is louder than my friends 2 10 JL on about the same wattage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.