Ground loop noise when using my cell phone..

if the phone rings its interference it's the switching supply more than likely..

the use similar operating frequencies..

my suggestion is get a cd player with a USB and don't use ya phone and keep it away from the unit..

the problem ur getting seems to be a bad ground..

try to regrounding the stereo and cd player to the same spot..

I would also recommend taking the ground wire of the Hu, and do a direct ground point there also.It worked for me once in a Grand Prix 2000 model.Just another option to possibly work for you?

Tried using my tablet, and not only do I get the same problem but its substantially louder.

I'll be using a tablet as my HU, in my newest project.. So i must find a solution. Since there is no headunit now, what should I do if the problem still exists? Audio is being driven by a Clarion EQS746, and a PAC-LC1. I'll run a new ground for the EQ.. do I replace the ground for the 12v outlets too that i'll be using to power the tablet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.