Greg J. Parker

steve0o09
10+ year member

I was going to post this on CACO but its been down for so long, and i just found him on here selling the same amp that i was supposed to receive. and somebody else on here paid him as well, but never received it....

Users involved

Buyer: (me) Steve0o09

Seller: G_money_mike on caco, G-sp-level on CA

Original deal details: I sent him $480 through paypal.

Description of how the deal went bad:

Because he had no feed back, I told him I wanted his name, phone number, and email. He gave them all to me. Everything looked good so I sent him the money.

Was scheduled to get sent out monday, but his sister didnt get it shipped for him. no biggie. he sends it out tuesday and gets me a tracking number. i keep tabs on it 2 times a day. was scheduled to arrive the 10th. but on the 8th it updated and said that it had arrived in Egan, Louisiana and had been signed for. the only problem is, I LIVE IN WASHINGTON, ILLINOIS. so i got suspicious, checked his "name" out on the internet and apparently he gave me the wrong name. told me his name was gary barnes, found out its actually greg barnes. got even more suspicious.

contacted him that night, told me he'd check into later cause he was out right now. later didnt come. the next morning i contact him again. he tells me that he shipped multiple things out that day so he may have gave me the wrong tracking number but he'll look into it. still never looked into it.

i told him that i would like my amp or my money by tonight, and he said it was signed for and asked if i was sure i didnt have it. OF COURSE I DONT HAVE IT, I LIVE IN ILLINOIS NOT LOUISIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he has now stopped texting me back, and wont call me back.

Screen shots supporting your claims:

not a screen shot, but here's the shipping info on it.

Your item was delivered at 11:26 am on January 07, 2011 in EGAN, LA 70531.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, January 07, 2011, 11:26 am, EGAN, LA 70531

Bullet Out for Delivery, January 07, 2011, 8:27 am, EGAN, LA 70531

Bullet Sorting Complete, January 07, 2011, 8:17 am, EGAN, LA 70531

Bullet Arrival at Post Office, January 07, 2011, 7:42 am, EGAN, LA 70531

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, January 05, 2011, 2:24 am, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

Bullet Acceptance, January 03, 2011, 3:46 pm, CROMWELL, CT 06416

Additional info:

his name is Greg J. Parker

Phone number is 203-804-2545

emails are Gjparkerjr@yahoo.com and Musics4Me2@yahoo.com

his screen name on caraudio is GBoogiect(possibly) and G-sp-level

and he lives somewhere in the New Haven, CT

i have links to both the CACO and CA links of his for sale threads. and i also have a link that proves these amps are all connected, but i cant post URL's for some reason?? any mod wanna help me out with that??

o and a lil update, i got my money back because my bank disputed it and took the money from his paypal, and put it directly back into my bank account. i'm not sure about the guy on here, he said he made a claim on paypal.

o and a lil update, i got my money back because my bank disputed it and took the money from his paypal, and put it directly back into my bank account. i'm not sure about the guy on here, he said he made a claim on paypal.
Glad you got back your cash, hate fukn scammerz!

for some reason it wont let me post it on here!?!?!

**The following errors occurred with your submission

1. Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.**

the second link isn't caco. its a shot of a cold air intake with his name, greg, and his phone number. the intake is sitting on the exact same table as the amp is for sale on here. there's a star on the center and check the corners. its the same thing!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

steve0o09

10+ year member
steve0o09
Washington, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views