Grand Cherokee wiring help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Liquid Bass
10+ year member

Midwest Militia
KC Missouri
Hey does anybody have any experience with these? I have an 04 and am wondering if there's any way to wire everything from the factory amp under the rear seat. I'm wanting to keep the factory headunit so my theory is I could just piggy back off of whatever is already back there such as power ground and remote wire and possibly rca's. I havnt looked at it yet cuz it's so **** cold tonight but I'm sitting here wondering.

Btw is snoopdan still here he messed with a jeep a lot?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
Ive doubled up 12 ga many times for sub wiring.. even 14 ga for speaker wiring. Its OFC and it should do great and save you some money since you...
My brain hurts just looking at those diagrams. It's late so if anyone sees a problem with either of those, please feel free to chime in!
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.

About this thread

Liquid Bass

10+ year member
Midwest Militia
Liquid Bass
KC Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date