• Participant list

GPcarAudio.com
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Missouri
GP Arcane 150AH LiFPO4 *INTRO PRICING - gp car audio

Introducing the GP12V150A Lifepo4 Lithium

12v- 150AH-

Dimensions slightly bigger than a single group 31, weighing in at 43lbs.

Made and perfected in the USA at lithionics battery. This is almost a 2 year project we at GP have been working on with them that is finally ready to roll.

It is the safest lithium ever available for extreme output applications, and holds several patented technologies. This also includes

DOT certification

so it is SAFE and LEGAL to use on a roadway.

BMS SAFETY FEATURES OF THE NEVERDIE® PATENT-PENDING MIL-SPEC BMS

*short circuit cut off (user error proof)

*overcharge cutoff

*low voltage cutoff (if you reach 10.0v or less for 30 seconds)

✔built in ION EXT Fire Suppression system, this is already the safest lithium without this feature but if there was a severe catastrophic failure circumstance the battery will take care of itself.

-Optoloop interface detects if voltage or temperature of a single cell is outside of acceptable operating range.

-repairable, re-buildable, upgradable

'Push button on off (leave it off while wiring it up, then when you are done with wiring and ready to play, turn it on)

Center photo: You'll see the total amperage load delivered per given voltage. These are actual lab result numbers, not estimates guesses, or hopes, This is the actual performance as tested.

What kind of cells? Center photo you will see something not seen as its a newer technology. This is a cassette style assembly, stacked and compressed robotically (Sound familiar?), and attached together with pure copper busbars, Also not to leave out the integrated heat sink plates along the sides to dissipate heat quickly under heavy amperage loads. Note* this is all we will show of the thin plate assembly.

Cheers!

19554800_555068497950453_7214636957116461725_n.jpg

Stay tuned for videos of this in action!

Lol biggest thing that my buddies and i are laughing about right now is your fire suppression system. Makes it seem like your scared of your own product.
Check youtube for videos of lithium batteries that have catastrophic failure. It is scary.

That said AGM battery (or super-cap) failing is pretty scary too, these days either should be about as likely as getting hit by lightning.

OP, those current numbers are rather low, Someone with 10,000W amp would need 2 or 3 of these? What's the price point of this?

[quote name='hispls']Check youtube for videos of lithium batteries that have catastrophic failure. It is scary.

That said AGM battery (or super-cap) failing is pretty scary too, these days either should be about as likely as getting hit by lightning.

OP, those current numbers are rather low, Someone with 10,000W amp would need 2 or 3 of these? What's the price point of this?[/QUOTE]

$2500 per batt

[quote name='Chris McNeeley']Lol biggest thing that my buddies and i are laughing about right now is your fire suppression system. Makes it seem like your scared of your own product.[/QUOTE]

i see it more as a safeguard to cover their *** and also to ensure the consumer isnt going to have a catastrophic failure that ruins their entire car or life. expect to see more of this with lithium batteries until a more safe chemistry is developed and implemented. it's a good thing, not bad.

@GPcarAudio\.com

as much as i want to see more lithium coming out i have some issues here, one is the importance of your delta t. you have no time listed for these loads, so how can i know what the actual power output is? i could get absurd amperage output with a bank of caps instantaneously but as far as actual use for reserve its a useless number. so id like to see that included.

second, your first number 479a at 13v seems a little weird to me, and plays into my first comment. i understand lithiums rest higher but i also know the chemistry of lithiums is such that when a load is placed on them (within reasonable constraints of that battery) the voltage will drop (somewhat) substantially then level off and maintain that voltage for some time. if the resting voltage is 13.5 and you put your ~500a load on it, how are we sitting at 13v? is this a .01 second blip or something.

you may not be intentionally trying to deceive people with this type of marketing, but i want to bring up my concerns and hopefully you understand that i mean this in a respectful way - by no means do i intend to bash on your suppliers product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date