gotgixers boominburban

Participant count
  • Participant list

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Athens, TN
gotgixers BoominBurban has gotjuice ...... This is what I have been up to for a bit now ...

finished working out the details today. And it works great. Uses a OEM GM belt even. So I don't have to keep after custom belts ...

It's got 4 JS Ultimate 300 amp alternators and I was able to keep the A/C for these hot summers down here in South East TN ....

that's a lot of alternators lol what the hell needs that much current? i bet it'll stall your engine so fast haha my dual alternators load my engine down pretty bad

Will be running approx 12-14k here soon. I have a "DEMO" idle solonoid that holds it up at 1500 rpm while i demo or compete. Just two of them at full tilt will just about stall my 5.7L at idle ...I have been running two of them for a while now ...

yep lol i drop from 550 to 300 rpms full tilt at idle on a tuned v8 5.3, my oil pressure got all funky and i could tell it wasnt happy so i raised the idle rpm to about 750 and its better but its soooo sketchy playing full tilt while breaking and the computer bumps up the rpms to keep it from dying and the trunk jumps forward

idling at 1000? **** man lol i thought mine was high. ill be off the gas and break cruising up to a light at 5 or 10 and the bass hits and my truck slows down then no bass and back to normal speed people probably think we're nuts. alternators dont like RPMs those low haha i dropped to 13.5 but now i dont go below 14 either. audibly louder as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Boominburban
Athens, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from