got the Elite.4

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
so, i got home yesterday and on my doorstep was a rather sizable brown box, contained within was the Elite.4. Pretty stoked about that. A gentleman offered it up on trade for the eq230 w/ t-bat. I gotta ship the eq off this weekend. It says that they recommend a 100 amp fuse, so that suggests that it draws 100 amps, does this sound accurate?

specs are

150 x 4 @ 4 ohms Stereo

250 x 4 @ 2 ohms Stereo

300 x 4 @ 1 ohm Stereo

500 x 2 @ 4 ohms Bridged

600 x 2 @ 2 ohms Bridged

ELITE.4 Amplifier

it might pull more current than that but that's at full extreme tilt/volume. Like how PG doesn't show the input Battery/ground side....like what are they hiding they don't want consumers to see?!

Oh, **** man good deal. That thing is a monster
Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
I'm not upset, esp considering that eq has been sitting unused for years and this amp is a monster!

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

it might pull more current than that but that's at full extreme tilt/volume. Like how PG doesn't show the input Battery/ground side....like what are they hiding they don't want consumers to see?!
That's why I ask, I think it might do exactly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from