Got my car broken into!!!

Id do the same thing the o.p did. Id take advantage of an insurance company, why not? I see it as someone who gives so much many a year and never sees it back unless you crash or someone breaks into your car. Insurance is high for a reason and its not because some one claims something was stolen and it really wasn't.

Id do the same thing the o.p did. Id take advantage of an insurance company, why not? I see it as someone who gives so much many a year and never sees it back unless you crash or someone breaks into your car. Insurance is high for a reason and its not because some one claims something was stolen and it really wasn't.
That is one reason why insurance is so high. If you make a claim that your radio was stolen, then insurance is going to go up. Its based on claims and risk assessment.

another thief among us. stealing is stealing ***

ins companies steal from you all year long, until you get in a wreck or something. then it's your turn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

what about the individuals who haven't made a single claim within 10 years? Not for these people to pay the same rate when driving record is outstanding, claims are non existent, etc.

another thief among us. stealing is stealing ***
Insurance companies have been robbing us since day one, just a //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

what about the individuals who haven't made a single claim within 10 years? Not for these people to pay the same rate when driving record is outstanding, claims are non existent, etc.
I'm going to assume you don't have a 00 for a driving record. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

We'll insurance is all based on individuals rates not as a whole. So yah if i claim it was stolen , insurance rate will only go up on my rates not yours so chillax. The only reason i did that was to meet my deductables. If you guys understand anything about how insurance works, certain deductables has to be reach before they even payout for anything. Also the insurance are the stealers! they make money off of us doing nothing and when its time for them to help me of course imma take advantage. Been paying my insurance for 5 years. I'm sure something like that wont hurt them at all.

We'll insurance is all based on individuals rates not as a whole. So yah if i claim it was stolen , insurance rate will only go up on my rates not yours so chillax. The only reason i did that was to meet my deductables. If you guys understand anything about how insurance works, certain deductables has to be reach before they even payout for anything. Also the insurance are the stealers! they make money off of us doing nothing and when its time for them to help me of course imma take advantage. Been paying my insurance for 5 years. I'm sure something like that wont hurt them at all.
exactly. thats why i said scarolina is a tard

This is most true in health care. My friend's dad was denied treatment because it wasn't "necessary." He died 2 days after the health insurance company deemed it "unnecessary."

Luckily, my Mom works for the government, and as long as she's a government employees, her children get government health care. (GEICO stands for Government Employee Insurance Company, btw.) And, they treat us well. Never denied us treatment for anything. I had a lot of expensive tests, and I also was in the hospital for nearly a month, and the insurance company didn't even hesitate to pay.

I'm pro GEICO, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

And, insurance companies are scammers. My aunt got robbed, and they stole my cousin's Xbox 360's (two of them, one elite, one limited edition Halo one), all of their 30+ games, their Wii, PSP's (two), DS (Lite and Regular), 3 HiDef Plasma's, and a bunch of other things... insurance has probably paid my aunt 1K since then... that was over 9 months ago. And she had the receipts for everything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

innsanes

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
innsanes
HB Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date