Got crazy with the caddy

I, too, think you overpaid. However, you are happy with it.

The real question is how are you going to properly port those BL 15s in a Caddy? Maybe you can do it, and I'm not suggesting it can't be done, but it just seems like it will be tough.

And secondly, I'm sure you were unaware that while the rms rating for the BL is 1500 watts, there are many reviews that suggest they need around 2kw a piece to get moving well. I would have suggested a pair of SSD 15s with BP power if you want to get loud with around 1200 a sub and go with Fi. Would have also saved you a bit of coin.

height 18

width 43

depth 41.5

thats the space i have in my trunk its enough for 4 cubes per sub. also reviews show that the kx2500.1 can push out upwards of 3000w at 2 ohms. im pretty sure its gonna sound pretty good. i've spent alot of time putting this togeather and making sure it'll all fit and its what i want. i diddnt just wing it.

i had 1 9515f and it sounded ok in the caddy. sounded better in my 01 Marquis. try taking out the factory sub and i think they had some kind of mat on the back seat. try peeling that crap off.

yea its a little crazy cuz i like my car and subs destroy errrything. an i'll check that out with the back seat deal. the factory sub is already gone. my last setup blew that deal a long time ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

juggaloscrub

10+ year member
juggaloscrub
Cincinnati, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from