fat and short or long and skinny

haha ****.....ports!?......i opened this thread thinking it was some type of chick thread hopeing for pics.....and before anyone say anything.....i dont mind a short fat chick....

i just did a box with port area about at 81.25" port are tuned between 38 and 39 hz for two aq2.5's would it be better with a smaller port area and be longer into the box i think it sounds good though

haha ****.....ports!?......i opened this thread thinking it was some type of chick thread hopeing for pics.....and before anyone say anything.....i dont mind a short fat chick....
troof is you thought it was a dck contest and you wanted to see pics... we all know.

lies, you were hoping for pics of the cawk

haha, my port is long and skinny. my penor is...

not gonna be discussed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.