Got a little something in the mail today...:)

holy ****...you really pwned me. not.

take your ugly ass rims, your shitty crunch, boss, and pyramid equipment, and your ignorant ego that you can't back up, and drive your s10 off a cliff.

fvcking stupid n00bs always have to try to act hard.

bag that bish! my bags are on the way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

sick truck from what i see in the avatar...got any bigger pics?

i'd love to bag it, but funds just won't allow it...lol.

lol.... Maybe you should read my other post???

noob?? Try me with my field, you will be crushed.

your rims: Sweet but not my style... I wasn't being serious about my rims being better then yours. I just dont like chrome. it's not my style...

I'd rather have some 3 piece rims with carbon fiber spokes....

good deal to you... mine were cheap though... only like $600 for all 4 rims and about $440 for all tires.

lol.... Maybe you should read my other post???

noob?? Try me with my field, you will be crushed.

your rims: Sweet but not my style... I wasn't being serious about my rims being better then yours. I just dont like chrome. it's not my style...

I'd rather have some 3 piece rims with carbon fiber spokes....

good deal to you... mine were cheap though... only like $600 for all 4 rims and about $440 for all tires.
i was talking about being a "noob" on the forums...sorry if your first post was supposed to be sarcastic or something like that, it just pisses me off when other people come into a thread completely unprovoked and try to **** on other peoples stuff...and a lot of the times those people happen to be noobs to the forums.

your rims are nice, but not my style, same as you feel about mine. i guess it was just a misunderstanding.

yeah, it was kinda like.... "my **** ***** so I'll just say that mine are better just for kicks" my dad bought them a loooooong time ago so they have some decent wear.... they look like 20s I think.... not sure... they are okay until I think I want something better....

ohh my bad then bro...im not too good at picking up sarcasm over the web...lol..

but yea those LT-5s would look sick on an sdime with the right paint to match...

finally, finished pics. picked it up yesterday, washed the hell out of it today. i like it. =)

Picture002-5.jpg

Picture003-3.jpg

Picture004-4.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lil_KB

10+ year member
Lil_KB
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from