YUMA, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

Gopro 3

Item(s) Description/Condition: BRAND NEW

Price: TO BE DISCUSSED MAYBE TRADE

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: WILL BE DISCUSSED

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26551214

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

is it a black, silver, white, ?, specs and how much, does it have a remote?
tell u the truth i jus know its a hero3 im not too snabby about new stuff out there bro sorry if u have a # i can txt u piks no problem and u can probably help me lol

tell u the truth i jus know its a hero3 im not too snabby about new stuff out there bro sorry if u have a # i can txt u piks no problem and u can probably help me lol
gotta wait till i get paid before i can do any furniture hookups. Christmas beat up my wallet like crazy man.

gotta wait till i get paid before i can do any furniture hookups. Christmas beat up my wallet like crazy man.
da.mn Christmas da.mn Christmas to hell lol but i do want a bed so if guys off the list of craigs buy it ill buy bed pinky promise jeff lol

I just noticed you are from bellflower, that's where I was born, but been in vegas since I was 1 so I guess it doesn't count as living there.

I have a black edition hero now, but wouldn't mind a second one. what are you thinking for price.

I have a frame and box spring if that helps lol.

I just noticed you are from bellflower, that's where I was born, but been in vegas since I was 1 so I guess it doesn't count as living there.
I have a black edition hero now, but wouldn't mind a second one. what are you thinking for price.

I have a frame and box spring if that helps lol.
lol i was born in Long Beach grew up in Compton lol so im ghetto lol na man jeffs the man for furniture....... i wouldn't know what to price it at dont know anything bout it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

roko

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
roko
YUMA, AZ
Start date
Participants