Good tint?

3M crystal line. Best you can buy. Hope you have money lol.
I don't need the absolute best, just something that won't cause problems. Something that will stay good 2 years tops is fine

3m has a line called "color stable".

It's the line below the crystalline line.

Thinking of getting my girls car done with it and do the clear crystalline for the front windshield. That stuff is expensive though . The color stable price wasn't bad though.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I've always liked Llumar
Ive always usedthishere..Have some on my 98 truck,,placed on in 99 and still in great shape..Used damp soap water rag to clean on inside and has never bubbled or began to peal..still looks great

Do you have to purchase tint in 100' rolls?
No..you dont..Youcan buy precut sheets even off ebay if you dont want cut yourself,or buy a roll at Orileys,or? Just make sure you check with DMV on the % standards so you dont get a ticket or worst case have pull it off,and waste your time and $

I don't need the absolute best, just something that won't cause problems. Something that will stay good 2 years tops is fine
My wife has 3M on her car. It's great tint and the warranty is good also. Crystal line will be the best for reducing heat cause that's what it's for. Does not come super dark last time I checked about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date