Good SQL setup for accord 07? (3sixty2)

Participant count
  • Participant list

ALAMO695
10+ year member

hey guys im improving my sound system in my 07 accord, i currently bought some Rockford Fosgate component speakers. In my car im going to be using the stock navi headunit so ill need to use high to low level inputs, instead since im looking for sql majorly im going with a 3sixty.2 now i want your opinion on the my system, should i change anything up?

Stock navi headunit

3sixty 2

Rf's t1652 6.5" for the doors

Rf's t1693 6x9 for the back

what amp should i get for speakers? "kenwood XR-4S" "Mb quartz 4.125" "Audiopipe 2000w" or any suggestions?

then for subs im thinking a

fi ssd or a good fi sub 15"

with an audiopipe amp for it

as i said sql is veryy important, what 4 chan amp should i get and wat sub/amp should i get guys...also wats a good sound sound deading material (cheap)

Thanks in advance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

edit: alsoo since my car does not have a subwoofer meaning im not going to have any sub input on the 3sixty2 will i still get audio on the sub output in the 360?

Last edited by a moderator:
If your going for SQ , get some component's for starters. they already have a pre-made slot for the tweeters by the window (i think). i'd look into some different brands as well. check the classified forums. Generally, any brand you've never heard of on these forums are better then the ones you'll find at Best Buy. The sub choice is not bad tho, i'll give you credit there.

362: wayy too expensive

If your going for SQ , get some component's for starters. they already have a pre-made slot for the tweeters by the window (i think). i'd look into some different brands as well. check the classified forums. Generally, any brand you've never heard of on these forums are better then the ones you'll find at Best Buy. The sub choice is not bad tho, i'll give you credit there.
362: wayy too expensive
yeah i was thinking of switching them up for some focals, but lets see what happens. The 360.2 i could get it for around 250 new from a fam member, so i though it was a steal =]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.