Good semi-layman HU?

Participant count
  • Participant list

clanderson

Nebraska
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good HU with sub out and usb/aux in that won't give me some crazy mind numbing stuff this dude is going through.

Although I definitely plan on learning throughout my CA experience, I don't want to jump in that quickly.

So, any of you experts have some advice? I was thinking some sort of Alpine at first, but then I saw that dude's Kenwood and loved it, minus the confusing EQ settings.

(BTW, budget is around 200)

Thanks!

I can make this simple. If you can fit a double DIN get the Clarion CX501. If you can only fit a single DIN get the Clarion CZ302. They are easy to use and they sound great.

Could I ask why you recommend the CZ302? I've seen you recommend the CZ702 before as well. Thank you for the suggestion!

And I'm in a 2002 Dodge Stratus, which I think is a stupid 1.5 din. I know this can't be the top deciding factor, but those Clarions aren't very attractive to me. Right now the top one on my list is the Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS.

Anybody else have some input?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

clanderson

clanderson
Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
clanderson