good reverse camera?

My local shop has licenses plate cams with night vision. I almost think that's a must. I work nights too, so I'm driving most at the start of the night and leaving before sunrise

They're definitely not all the same. The Rydeen Miny HD camera with a license plate bracket is one combination we have listed on our store. License Plate Mounted Backup Camera - High Definition Picture Quality | Easy Way Electronics
I have not yet installed one, but the Clarion equivalent products look outstanding. The camera and bracket are more expensive than the Rydeen parts I linked above, but you get more as well, such as backup lights in the bracket. I haven't even seen the Pioneer camera to have input on that.
Not trying to thread jack and avoid a new thread.

That link doesn't work, what do you have in camera's with monitors or mirror monitor?

Mv413s rydeen mirror is what I liked, do you have any cameras a little slimmer or bulky?
Which do you prefer, slim or bulky? These MINy cameras are very small. If you want something to mount through a hole under the lip of a trunk lid like a factory camera we have the Duo.

Which do you prefer, slim or bulky? These MINy cameras are very small. If you want something to mount through a hole under the lip of a trunk lid like a factory camera we have the Duo.
Its going on a tahoe, hope to put it on the license plate. Seen that rydeen has a license plate holder for the Miny camera. I also plan on running the camera full time, the wall blocks my view.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.