Good quality subs for the money suggestions

Not comfortable stating equipment....wtf??

This is a car audio forum whatcha scared of?

Sundown Audio, DC Audio, B2, American Bass, Crossfire, lots of names come to mind.

. Mastershake doesn't have a clue when it comes to subs or much else in his posts in this thread, you def don't need 1k$ to run a 2k amp I would add more but drunk:)
I can tell your drunk (your ignorance is high)
I never told him he needs $1k to run 2k amp, I asked him what electrical upgrades he had done because that will influence what subwoofers are recommended(that's a reasonable question)

He replied saying he's getting three runs of wire, aftermarket alternator, and a big battery under the hood (that's 1000 dollars worth of electrical upgrades that he told us he is ALREADY PLANNING).

I then told him since he's planning on spending that much on electrical skip the budget chinese woofers and invest in something higher quality (which you agreed with).

Maybe when you sober up you'll realize your the one without a clue (I don't exactly understand what your disagreeing with ? where literally on the same page ?).

Try actually reading before you post, you'll come off as less of a tool (your arguing with someone who not only didn't made the statement you questioned but is on the same page everywhere else).

Not comfortable stating equipment it's OK. o
Hasn't upgraded electrical yet, talking about running over 3000RMS, won't state what equipment he's running, has a medicore budget for the subwoofers..... (do you see why this sounds sketchy ?)

Gust try to get advice inregards to electrical and subs . Did not whant to start arguments. I really did not

feel like listing equipment is cause didn't think it was in my best interest. But if I could get a solid advice info if the electrical up grade planning will be sufficient. The equipment is focal 165 krx2 2ohm comments amp running them is ppi pc 650.2 rear fill focal pc 7x10 powered by steg k2.03 hifonics brutus elite for 2 subs .The subs I am sill would like input out of the two I am interested in 12 fu 750 or sa 12 . Please keep in mind I live in Canada and are doller is .65 to 1.00 usd and shipping is very expensive like 150.00 cad . All the cable I have is good ofc good quality. Everything about the electrical is stated in earlier post . Info would be appreciated than u

Gust try to get advice inregards to electrical and subs . Did not whant to start arguments. I really did notfeel like listing equipment is cause didn't think it was in my best interest. But if I could get a solid advice info if the electrical up grade planning will be sufficient. The equipment is focal 165 krx2 2ohm comments amp running them is ppi pc 650.2 rear fill focal pc 7x10 powered by steg k2.03 hifonics brutus elite for 2 subs .The subs I am sill would like input out of the two I am interested in 12 fu 750 or sa 12 . Please keep in mind I live in Canada and are doller is .65 to 1.00 usd and shipping is very expensive like 150.00 cad . All the cable I have is good ofc good quality. Everything about the electrical is stated in earlier post . Info would be appreciated than u
The FU sub choice be fine. However that 2100 brutus elite amp might not be enough to get the most out them(it'll still push them but not to the max) and the brutus are extreme current hogs with a slight attenuation at the low frequencies under 30hz. When pushed past their output limit they will fry subs easily due to being pretty dirty when pushed a bit harder. Just a heads up from a guy that ran hifonics for a long while.

They talk about electrical because its very important and it directly relates to what kind of power you get out of your amp aka how loud you amp can get your subs playing safely. You might need AGM battery support. Other than that, you should be good.

For the box, go with 35hz at 4.5 cubic feet net.

The FU sub choice be fine. However that 2100 brutus elite amp might not be enough to get the most out them(it'll still push them but not to the max) and the brutus are extreme current hogs with a slight attenuation at the low frequencies under 30hz. When pushed past their output limit they will fry subs easily due to being pretty dirty when pushed a bit harder. Just a heads up from a guy that ran hifonics for a long while.
They talk about electrical because its very important and it directly relates to what kind of power you get out of your amp aka how loud you amp can get your subs playing safely. You might need AGM battery support. Other than that, you should be good.

For the box, go with 35hz at 4.5 cubic feet net.
Thank u for the info all the electrical upgrades and planes are started in previous post . The hifonics is a brutus elite. I heard the elite where quite a bit better then all other models. Have u or anybody u know have run the elite . Not trying to be rude gust trying to get things right . Is a 2 100 rms enough or is gust the amp pushing dirty power. Do I need bigger cleaner amp

Thank u for the info all the electrical upgrades and planes are started in previous post . The hifonics is a brutus elite. I heard the elite where quite a bit better then all other models. Have u or anybody u know have run the elite . Not trying to be rude gust trying to get things right . Is a 2 100 rms enough or is gust the amp pushing dirty power. Do I need bigger cleaner amp
If you already have it, use it and dont worry about it.

If you are planning on buying it. Get the 2500 brutus elite verison or a completely different amp choice altogether. They are just a tad better than the normal brutus but its still inefficient hifonics chinese designs.

If you already have it, use it and dont worry about it.
If you are planning on buying it. Get the 2500 brutus elite verison or a completely different amp choice altogether. They are just a tad better than the normal brutus but its still inefficient hifonics chinese designs.
All ready own the 2100d crap that ***** . I have a earthquake phd2 but herd they are dirty power as well so I bought another dirty amp

All ready own the 2100d crap that ***** . I have a earthquake phd2 but herd they are dirty power as well so I bought another dirty amp
its only dirty if you push too hard and expect the full 2100 rms out of it. keep the voltages up and know the system limits and it should still work out fine. Subs may look like they can take a lot more though. Subs will still get pretty loud off that power.

its only dirty if you push too hard and expect the full 2100 rms out of it. keep the voltages up and know the system limits and it should still work out fine. Subs may look like they can take a lot more though. Subs will still get pretty loud off that power.
Cool like to here that I am looking for tight punchy bass of course some spl that what tight punchy bass is . Do not whant a spl set up .now are the fu subs efficient enough or should I spend the extra on sa subs

Cool like to here that I am looking for tight punchy bass of course some spl that what tight punchy bass is . Do not whant a spl set up .now are the fu subs efficient enough or should I spend the extra on sa subs
Its all in the box and setup man. Its not the subs choice that does that. Build a proper box and you should get tight punch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.