Good quality subs for the money suggestions

The more money I save the better the fu 750 look very well built and think could be set up in a box to work . Thank for all the input . I live in Canada and the doller difference is huge now and shipping is very expensive. That's why I am trying to get info on quality budget subs good bang for buck

What type of electrical upgrades have you made ? Not to sound like an asss but your talking about running over 2000 watts of power but have a mediocre budget for your subwoofers, makes me wonder if you can actually generate 2000 watts of true power (if you can't generate over 2000 watts of power then thats more than okay but it greatly changes the subwoofer recommendations)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope so in total going to be running 3272rms but the gains will be set down tons head room . Have 3400d xs power going to get h.o output alt. With big three oawg kit main run oawg two back then split 3 ways to run 3 amps with 4awg is that enough

Do you have the amps already ? (what are they ?).

What alternator are you looking at ? (I would look into/buy the alt first before the subs). That will give you more time to save for the subwoofers (if your buying three amplifiers, good quality wire, and spending almost 1000 bucks on electrical I would try to get as nice subs as you can, not Chinese budget woofers )

The car is a 2006 pontiac grand prix the alternator will be a mech men. Really lending towards the sa or fu . I think the fu are a good product any input would be nice

Go with FU for subs,drop mechman alts n go Singer alts or EA also order some 2/0 welding wire for runs and big 3. For amps go a single ampere audio 3800.1 and Chinese made subs that's all AB is. FU subs are built n designed here in the USA. Mastershake doesn't have a clue when it comes to subs or much else in his posts in this thread, you def don't need 1k$ to run a 2k amp I would add more but drunk:)

I've got the amps all ready set . Stinger alt big 3 oawg with oawg for main run to back then feed to fused distro Block with short runs of 4awg . Like about 3' to 4' at most of 4awg . Xs power 3400d bat . I am running 3272 rms. Gains way down on amps tons of head room rear 6x9 front 6.5 comp. 2 rear 12" subs . Vehicle is 2006 pontiac grand prix. Will that be enough for electrical to run system. Not comfortable stating equipment it's OK. Fronts speakers are 100 rms being feed 325 rms x 2 a side tons head room . Rear 6x9 100 rms get feed 261rms x 2 a side again tons head room. 2 fu 750 getting 2100 rms at 1ohm or 1400rms at 2ohm. Hoping to run the mono at 1ohm but will run at 2ohm if have two

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.