Good PA?

go with PRV they tested them next to the EV's and the EV's cant compare. they have a bit more mid bass and sound tad bit cleaner, if u set it up right eq'ed up and all they will sound very clean.

go with PRV they tested them next to the EV's and the EV's cant compare. they have a bit more mid bass and sound tad bit cleaner, if u set it up right eq'ed up and all they will sound very clean.
I really want to use the Hertz Shows or save a few hundo and run Beyma. Now Im trying to see if I can fit 4 10s and 2 supers. I need a 4 ohm final and most of the stuff besides the Beymas and Hertz are 8 ohm. My slash amps dont make jack at 8 ohm

Heard a few set ups with VO's, they're solid.
Run 2 8ohm mids per ch on a 4ch amp bridged. Only way to get enough power for them usually...
I got a easy 150 per mid and 75 per tweeter. The only thing I'm looking at is the response. I have to get at least 100hz out of them.

I got a easy 150 per mid and 75 per tweeter. The only thing I'm looking at is the response. I have to get at least 100hz out of them.
decent power for mids and more then you'll need for supertweeters.

I've played mine down to 80Hz before, but prefer 125Hz so I can push more power to them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date