GOOD NEWS!! Car just broken into...

F'uck that bro its hunting season check craigslist dum.bas$ would throw on there and the forensic people wont pull prints if the cat had no record who ever did this was a rookie cutting stuff to get out in a hurry they new what time u were away or what time to get u id be on hunt with so-called friends iv had a few i boo bopped for trying stupid shi't but i wish u the best bro good luck

Guess gods way of getting u out of car audio like u wanted. Careful what u wish for. Spooky. For real though dude that fing ducks people have to steal someone's hard earned **** so they can get their fix.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif :( //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

***** so bad. I've had two systems stolen in my life.

I'm neither confirming nor denying that I did this, but it sure sounds like a neat idea:

Take an old broken amp and gut it. Fill the insides with steel wool and m-80's, maybe some flammable travel sized hair gel packets. Hook the steel wool to the positive and negative terminals internally. Leave the amp on your seat or in the bed of your truck with the window down.

Boom.

Roko is correct forensic will not catch the thieves! Watch your friends don't tell no one be like who's selling and stuff and check Craigslist ! Fucken Idots don't think people use the internet caught a few from my self and friend nicks system guy was shitting bricks and deleted everything! Trust is hard these days but don't give up bump atleast you still have your amps! BUMP!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.