Good HU required if going to add amps?

PAAR2242-450.jpg

Do I really need a $400 HU if I am going to add amplifiers for the speakers and bass soon? Cause if not I'm looking into getting a CDA-9885 instead of a 9886 or 9887.
Regards
any hu will be ok.

i love how someone who asks a question that might not be knowledgeable in this kind of hobby gets either ridiculed or short-answered on this forum... unbelievable

A lot of people on this forum are cool, a lot of them also think they are god and can screw with people. I feel like a lot of the people with thousands of posts are kids pretending to know a lot haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.