good head unit

I have an 80prs I'd let go for 200shipped it doesn't have hd radio but it has a crapton of other features
i've considered that radio a 100 x's over and if i cant find one with all the features i need, i will shoot you a pm...

I've got a Kenwood KIV-BT900 digital media receiver with a KTC-HR300 HD Tuner. $140.00 shipped for both. Wanting to upgrade to a DD unit. Original boxes, manuals, microphone, remote and antenna cable extensions for the HD Tuner. This one does not play CD's though. It has Bluetooth, USB, Aux, ipod and zune controls and 512mb of internal storage, and will play videos, although I've never done it. Six 4 volt preouts. The Harness adapter fits a '98 Cavalier.

KIV-BT900

Kenwood KIV-BT900 Digital media receiver at Crutchfield.com

KTC-HR300

Kenwood KTC-HR300 Add-on HD Radio™ tuner for select Kenwood receivers at Crutchfield.com

bt9001.jpg

bt9002.jpg

Ive got a like new Clarion CX501 that im willing to part with. I sold my car today and got a brand new car, so all my audio stuff is about to go up. Its HD / Sat ready and if you are looking for a Sat receiver thing, i have that as well that i bought. For just the DDin, id do $140 shipped & insured to your door. If you want / need pics let me know, theres 0 scratches or anything on this, its literally in mint condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.