good deep bass headphones...........

Amazon.com: Sony MDR-XB600 Extra Bass 40mm Driver Premium Headphones: Electronics these are pretty cheap and bassy with okay mids and highs, not as bassy as the xb500 but a lot clearer sounding, no headphone amp needed to sound decent. To compare it to mainstream stuff you might have heard, 10X better then skullcandy whatevers and twice the amount of sound quality and bass compared to a pair of beats solo/ solo hd

What size ?
i don't know.... not ear buds... lol I loved my koss cl20's but the bands break too easy....... and even though they are good for life, I've already had them replaced like 6x's..........

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

My sony xb700s are great for bass but they get down when you put a good amp behind em
yeah just looking for some ones to plug into computer and listen to some music vidz......

Amazon.com: Sony MDR-XB600 Extra Bass 40mm Driver Premium Headphones: Electronics these are pretty cheap and bassy with okay mids and highs, not as bassy as the xb500 but a lot clearer sounding, no headphone amp needed to sound decent. To compare it to mainstream stuff you might have heard, 10X better then skullcandy whatevers and twice the amount of sound quality and bass compared to a pair of beats solo/ solo hd
20.00 used maybe the way to go.......... by the way haven't used any mainstream stuff except sony and koss, alot of koss, and I think those beats sound like sh1t!!!!!! blew my mind.... expensive but sounded like azz.........

20.00 used maybe the way to go.......... by the way haven't used any mainstream stuff except sony and koss, alot of koss, and I think those beats sound like sh1t!!!!!! blew my mind.... expensive but sounded like azz.........

It's gonna be hard to find good bass headphones for the cheap. Maybe you could find some xb500s or 300s. Look at the sennheiser hd25s they are pretty nice for around that 20 dollar rang

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.