Good Deal or Nah?

Go for it.. If you are planning on upgrading your amp, alternator, and wiring.
I already have enough 1/0wire for 4 runs. For now im just gonna run what I have. Amp wise. I'm going to get a diff car and do 4 runs and set it up

well i went ahead bit the bullet and got the sub and the battery. I will say this is a impressive looking sub. I have never seen one in person that was not inside a enclosure

Yeah, I had an SP4 15 for a short period of time. Lots of steel on the motor, but no necessarily a lot of slug. Still not bad for the price and I think you got a good deal

Yeah, I had an SP4 15 for a short period of time. Lots of steel on the motor, but no necessarily a lot of slug. Still not bad for the price and I think you got a good deal
i may end of trading it off sometime or another lol.. Thing needs alot of power and with its value i could probably get something decent in a trade. I wish it was a dual 1 and i could wire to .5 ohm. That would help out a little.

afaik steel is just as important as magnetic material in creating a good motor

i may end of trading it off sometime or another lol.. Thing needs alot of power and with its value i could probably get something decent in a trade. I wish it was a dual 1 and i could wire to .5 ohm. That would help out a little.
Could get another amp and strap instead of trading the sub

afaik steel is just as important as magnetic material in creating a good motor
Yeah, I like the amount of steel it has. They didn't cheap out on that. It just doesn't have as much ferrite as other subs is all I was saying

Install the sp4 and let us know how you like it drop in comparison to the American bass HD
You know the problem being I drive 2 door and trying to get inside of the car to put the sub in alone is a b*tch that idk if I want to mess with lol

Lmao.... I may... I didn't reall y want to because I'm just waiting for taxes now and wil be buying a different vehicle. So I figured I could wait a few days.

I will admit I already miss it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.