Good deal on amp for 2 SA-12?

I'm considering the AQ2200 real hard but just not sure if it's in my price range right now. If I had to pick between the AQ1200 (lower tier amp) or glx1800 which would end up being the better amp?

I'm considering the AQ2200 real hard but just not sure if it's in my price range right now. If I had to pick between the AQ1200 (lower tier amp) or glx1800 which would end up being the better amp?

I haven't found anyone who has tried the new Hifonics Gladiator amps .

The brutus looks like it might be just right in my price range. I'm assuming that it will outperform the aq1200? And are there any other sites that sell audioque besides soundqubed?

I'm not sure how set you are on the Sa's but you could get the alpine swr's on sale now and use the extra $ on the aq amp. If you get the Brutus 1700 it will be less efficient and you will probably only be getting ~1300, with the aq 1200 you will only be getting slightly less and would not even notice. If it were me I would get the Alpines and use the extra $ and get the aq2200, but that's me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.