Good dB meter?

They work. The cheap ones barely go past stock system levels and are not accurate. The good ones measure pressure.
Well I guess I'm not getting an accurate reading then... lol

What do you think I'm gettin with this setup?:

AB TNT 15''

Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D

Box is roughly 5-6 cb. ft. tuned to 28hz

Box: Width- 38'' Length- 20'' Height- 22''

Port: Width- 4'' Length- (roughly) 40'' Height- 20"

Well I guess I'm not getting an accurate reading then... lol
What do you think I'm gettin with this setup?:

AB TNT 15''

Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D

Box is roughly 5-6 cb. ft. tuned to 28hz

Box: Width- 38'' Length- 20'' Height- 22''

Port: Width- 4'' Length- (roughly) 40'' Height- 20"
120-145

Because they can.
From our end (SSA), there was a tremendous amount of work that went into the software design on multiple platforms (Apple, Android, Windows). Not to mention these are small production amounts, so that means it is very expensive to make. So it is not because we can, it is because we have to a set price to be able to keep it in production and be able to afford the constant maintenance of the software (which all updates are free by the way).

APM-2 Wireless SPL Meter - SSA STORE

For being calibrated to the termlab, Bluetooth (no wires), small and portable (pocket sized), free software and free updates, AND the Basscam (only one one the market) feature, it is very reasonably priced.

From our end (SSA), there was a tremendous amount of work that went into the software design on multiple platforms (Apple, Android, Windows). Not to mention these are small production amounts, so that means it is very expensive to make. So it is not because we can, it is because we have to a set price to be able to keep it in production and be able to afford the constant maintenance of the software (which all updates are free by the way). 

APM-2 Wireless SPL Meter - SSA STORE

For being calibrated to the termlab, Bluetooth (no wires), small and portable (pocket sized), free software and free updates, AND the Basscam (only one one the market) feature, it is very reasonably priced.
$400 isn't bad at all for that. I'll end up with one eventually.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.